Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Re: Gang memeber number 7

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs Gang memeber number 7 Re: Gang memeber number 7

Bilclarie

Hi All not been around for a while have my hands full here at the moment but to get back on subject

Louis has found a new home in England he travels the weekend of the 5th/6th of December as his passport isn’t valid until the 4th, the couple who have been out twice to spend time with him have had Dobermanns for years and have over the last 18mths lost 3 one a male to old age 14yrs and 2 younger females to DCM, Louis loves them visiting as do all the gang as they come out with lots of goodies and spend lots of time playing football and frizby with them down the field, I’m sure Louis wll be one very happy spoilt boy and although we will all miss him he will have a fantastic life long home with Chris and Caroline, they have even promised to come and stay in France next year for a holiday  and come here for a few days to visit, I have added a photo of how Louis look now I have had him on a diet and with lots and lots of excersice he has managed to loose nearly 8 kilo’s and he looks and I’m sure he feels much better for it

[img width=468 height=351]http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p244/bilclarie/IMG_0025-1.jpg[/img] Louis

[img width=468 height=351]http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p244/bilclarie/IMG_0022-1.jpg[/img] Louis Jessica and not forgetting the Beastie Siren

Mo xx

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door