Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Re: dog v children

Home Archive Forums Dogs Basic Dog Training dog v children Re: dog v children

Diesel73
quote :

I do not post on here much but I felt compelled to reply to this because I am so shocked about what is going on in your house

Thàt’s a ittybitty harsh Claire, they are not beating him up with a stick or something like that. Kids are a little harder to control when they get older. God knows what awaits us when they grow in their teens ::) …. Wild kids create wild dogs. Put my Dies and my son in the same room, just turn your back on them and we got nitroglycerine in my house too  :whistle: . They just all need to know how far they can go, what’s goodygoody and what’s a BIG nono.
My son tought Diesman and Wook how to drag a toddler by the diper  :tease: .
Now Diesel has tought himself the art of tug of war games by using my son’s tshirt without hurting the boy in any way ::) . That’s a nono  >:( .
But not a BIG nono. That title is reserved for everything than can realy hurt the dogs OR kids.
I don’t mind rough games, and i probably play rougher than most folks would BUT…. it should never ever get out of hand. You just got to know when you got to stop befor you go to far. With kids it just takes longer for them to find out where that border is. And it is up to the parents to teach them that  😉 .
Griffgrogg just got her view about what the dog’s doing a little wrong, but atleast she sees there needs to be something done befor it get’s out of control. Usually folks wait till sh0t hit’s the fan.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime