Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Re: cumberland…clumberland ? clumbers…confusion

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip cumberland…clumberland ? clumbers…confusion Re: cumberland…clumberland ? clumbers…confusion

kizkiznobite

i am  😀  but…got so many t shirts and vids and and

dont know about you but had some real classics

the best has to be…

american tourist…hey hun we in scotland now…as in 2 miles over the border…see dogs in car  ::) man..hey look they cumberlands…wife nah…they mini st bernards…no no they cumberland spaniels…me… they CLUMBER SPANIELS…him..yeah?  they cross breeds then  ::)

man on warf…my one night away to cope with losing mam…only ami with me..of course…stayed at the blue frog…hey folks check that out cos they dog lovers and great place and fantastic restaurant…anyway..we on the warf…me and lou and  i get the weirdo on the bus routine..

guy watching and sort of following…i ready for it…heyho so was ami lol…
i am wearing my trainer t shirt…ami pic at the ready…he finally comes up…asks me for a light for fag…i do…he looks at ami..but misses that actually she looking at him more than…lol….says…ooooo a clumberland spaniel and oooo you got 2 ::) ::) i missed that..i said no clumbers and actually i have more than 2 but only this one with me…he giggles and says…no i meant you have 2 now…one at your feet and one on your breasts….he errmm …didnt look twice  ::)

i did a body language sort of tough lass got your measure stuff…ami was waaayyyy ahead of me… ;D

once…in norfolk…mo had it…i was way ahead…but i heard her say yeah they are…we raise them then cook them  😀

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime