Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Re: Importing dogs

kizkiznobite

the work that rae furness did has gone awol…my first lass was a raycroft line…she was fine and healthy apart from minor entropian …which made me decide not to breed her…jeez…when i think what has been bred since…still think the healthiest clumbers are coming from the working/show matings…but then i am biased or maybe was just lucky with cubert..he hasnt any issues…hasnt even been to the vets since 10 weeks of age..still also think that many of the health issues are due to over medicating and not feeding/raising them correctly….folk are losing the ‘lore’ for keeping these types of old breed dogs…met a couple in a nottingham park…had 2 adult clumbers and a pup…pup was all of 16 weeks old and they were bragging about how much stamina pup had and that they had just walked 5 miles and still hadnt managed to wear him out  ::) as he was acting like a loon between having gravy bones stuffed in his mouth…rae furness was a tough old so and so…and could be very intimidating…but she new her stuff and was a guiding light…she taught me all i know about keeping clumbers…and never lost track of a pup from her lines…too many breeders today sell and move onand
edward the so called 8th had much to answer for…hope he rotting in hell  >:D >:D

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime