Re: Importing dogs

Home Main Forums General Category General Discussion Importing dogs Re: Importing dogs

kizkiznobite

the site isnt easy…not being english etc…but…she got a dog on there…to the right in the photo gallery…i think if i reading it right that it one of their first girls…doG she looks like my polly  😮  said to mo…who is this then…she said that polly on the windsor shoot lol

the girls are really nice…the boys are a bit…errm…they nice long backed…good proportion…the coats too silky for me and the heads weak…but they have good bone good ribs and good haw…the pups show real potential ..they stocky well boned at birth and bright…thats where i mean re raising them…that lado that looks like percy…loses the ‘butch’ look as he grows…he not been fed right and over exercised…those pup pics in snow  :-*  :-*  made me i want i want lol but wouldnt have had pup on a step in snow …not even for a photo shoot  x and as much as i would want to…i wouldnt stress a bitch in whelp while she actually giving birth either…but…those new born pups are to die for…can see the length they going to be…

i know what you mean re ? ? front leg bone…but…that a heavy boned pup before weight goes on …they sort of knobbly knees ish look at cubes pup pics…

hard decision hun…
xxx

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!