Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Re: benton the dog thing…

Home Archive Forums Dogs Basic Dog Training benton the dog thing… Re: benton the dog thing…

.dodger.

I have the same argument every time me and my sister try and do anything with our dogs together. She has two ‘over friendly cavies’ who have no recall at all so it’s fine to run away to see other dogs because they just want to say hello and make friends and they come back when they are done ::)

We have the same argument over and over again but she still insisted that what she does may be wrong but because 95% of the public do it then it is okay to do. :boooo:

Last walk we were on was a big football field, across the other side was a man walking a rough collie on lead…. Getting closer i put Uno on lead, told her she should do the same as one of the reasons the man may have his dog on lead for is because it doesn’t like other dogs…… she said what a load of bull it is a big fluffy collie of course it isn’t going to be nasty to them. fortunately the dog was okay but what happens next time if the other dog isn’t! grrrr drives me up the wall!!

Yet if it had of been a staffy or shepherd on lead across the field she would have put them straight on lead and gone in the other direction :surrender:

We no longer do any dog related activities together!

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime