Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Re: Frags Video clips

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip Frags Video clips Re: Frags Video clips

kizkiznobite

if a dog is sick, recovering from surgery/illness etc…or is out of natural genetic environment and really feels the cold then coats …fine…
anything else…especially stupid anthropomorphic costumes or whatever…takes away a dog’s dignity and status…for thousands of years humans and dogs have had a mutualistic symbiotic relationship based on respect and trust…then some prat comes along and invents a tutu for a dog….makes my blood boil… :vomit: :vomit:

If you are a dog and your owner suggests that you wear a sweater… suggest that he wear a tail. ~Fran Lebowitz

i think re the dance….that that routine is not balanced for any dog….but for a dog of that size/bone mass to be up on hind legs all that time is dire…dogs hips are not designed to allow the dog to walk on hind legs for that length of time…even good hips…if you look at real prof. HTM people…like mary ray….then the routines are planned for all muscles/ligaments/bones/joints/ to be used /rested/ etc …that routine is too much…it not varied enough…the dog is struggling…i did a HTM routine with ami…would have loved to have got her up in a stand like that…even for a second…she a clumber…wouldnt do that to her…but yeah…if i had asked she would have…guess what i am saying is dogs will go miles to please their person…they will look if they enjoying it too….at times that dog doesnt look like that at all…felt quite sorry for it really…

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime