Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Re: Labradoodle, Schnoodle, Cockapoo, Spoodle, Yorkiepoo

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs Labradoodle, Schnoodle, Cockapoo, Spoodle, Yorkiepoo Re: Labradoodle, Schnoodle, Cockapoo, Spoodle, Yorkiepoo

BigDogLover

It is a shame that there are people out there that are allowed to operate puppy mills or farms for any breed that takes their fancy, usually whatever makes the most money at that time.
It is a shame that alot of these dogs will end up in rescue centres throughout the country desperately in need of a home.

What disturbs me the most is that there is a sufficient number of people out there to fuel these farms/mills. Most probably with the best of intentions, plenty without. The amount of shock I have caused in my area because I am doing my homework now is staggering. My vet said that alot of people just turn up with a new puppy and ask them what to do with it!

I dont think it is specifically a particular breed rather than people who simply want one as a fashion symbol, and that goes for Cockers, Dalmations, Chihuahuas (Paris Hilton) etc etc, whatever breed is ‘in’ at the moment.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime