Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Re: Labradoodle, Schnoodle, Cockapoo, Spoodle, Yorkiepoo

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs Labradoodle, Schnoodle, Cockapoo, Spoodle, Yorkiepoo Re: Labradoodle, Schnoodle, Cockapoo, Spoodle, Yorkiepoo

BigDogLover

Claire,

I know your not getting at me hun  😀 I seem to have a problem with getting my point across in writing, that sometimes I may read as being blunt or even rude but I assure you it is not meant that way  🙂 I guess I get a little carried away sometimes  :-[

I didnt mean that HD breeds dogs, I meant that the guide dog peeps do.
I get my information on HD via mags I have read or info on websites…so my info on them is prob not the most reliable..but hey, thats what I love about discussions like this, it get you all the info you need and corrects any misinfo you might already have.

As for the Guide dogs, I have a friend who works with that organisation…she gives her home and heart to retired guide dogs when she can. I only speak to her once in a while though, she lives far from me and has her hands full most of the time  😮
Funny thing is that last time we spoke we chatted about this very same subject, just after I saw an article about it in a mag (dont remember which one).

Oh, and I love the piccies btw!

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door