Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Re: Labradoodle, Schnoodle, Cockapoo, Spoodle, Yorkiepoo

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs Labradoodle, Schnoodle, Cockapoo, Spoodle, Yorkiepoo Re: Labradoodle, Schnoodle, Cockapoo, Spoodle, Yorkiepoo

Anonymous

I think the people buying these Labradoodles are just having them as they are new,a fashion accesory,I was talking to a curly breeder a few weeks ago,and she was telling me people come upto her all excited as they think they have met a Labradoodle,when she explains they are Curlies she said they seem most dissapointed,she had herself a t shirt made up in the summer which reads,MY DOG IS NOT A LABRADOODLE.It was like the lady who came up to us in one of the shows we attended in the summer telling me she was getting a dog like mine in a few weeks it had just been born,after speaking to her it was a Labradoodle she was buying not a curly,she thought a curly was a Labradoodle,she did not know what the dog even looked like but had bought one,what about the health side of it nobody knows what health issues these designer breeds may have,when I was looking for a curly I chose that breed because as a family we always had them,and knew that they were suitable for my family,but I still read loads of books and lived on the net for months,the only thing I can say is these people parting with sometimes £1000 must be simple.Rant over
Melanie

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door