Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

£250 000 Luxary dog kennel!!!!

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs in the News £250 000 Luxary dog kennel!!!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Izzie

YOu know, lucky pooches, but wouldnt hurt her to spend just half the money and donate the rest to rescue so other dogs might benefit – she clearly has tons to spend………….talk about spoilt!!

Anonymous

It says £750,000 in the paper, but I think £250,000 is much more reasonable….dont you!!!!! 😮 ::) 😀
    I know we all love our dogs but seriously what a waste of money 🙁

.dodger.

i hate this comment – “It’s amazing. This lady obviously cares an awful lot about her dogs.”

i agree though she could send at least half of that and give the rest to charity ::)

Misty23

I agree and spend time with them instead of watching them on CCTV

*Nick*

If I had that kind of money to spend i wouldn’t waste it on all those ‘inside’ amenities but would spend it on some land, with lakes and rivers and forests and grouse and pheasants and………..ooops sorry, drifted off a bit there ….    That’s how I’d make my dogs happy  :yes:

Anonymous

Thats what I would do Nick the dogs are both cropped so they and I would guess the owner are not UK breed.
    Wonder if anyone has told her Danes do not have a long life span
    Val

[quote author=*Nick* link=topic=13149.msg253223#msg253223 date=1227788362]
    If I had that kind of money to spend i wouldn’t waste it on all those ‘inside’ amenities but would spend it on some land, with lakes and rivers and forests and grouse and pheasants and………..ooops sorry, drifted off a bit there ….     That’s how I’d make my dogs happy  :yes:
    [/quote]

Anonymous

dont think the cropped dogs are Danes though, think its just a superimposed piccie 😉

kendal

[quote author=jaydex link=topic=13149.msg253231#msg253231 date=1227793887]
    dont think the cropped dogs are Danes though, think its just a superimposed piccie 😉
    [/quote]

the look more like boxers to me.

i agree she would be far better donating or bilding a new rescue center, if she isnt there the dogs could drown in the pool, eat the TV oh my go they could electricut themselves  :scared:.

there is a kennel in the US that has a live web cam feed online so if the owners dog are in for day care while they can watch them, but thats diferent as there are kennel asistants with them. they are not being left on there own.

its a nice idea in theary but i dont think its practical and im sorry but i dont think the dogs would apresiate it in the way she thinks they will

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime