Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

62 days….

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip 62 days….

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author

love christmas!  ;D ;D
    and 2 days til my birthday  ;D ;D

xtine

you a scorpio too  :ok:  ;D

yes  ;D  😀
    its the best star sign  ;D 😉

wags

you know what you can all do with your christmas

ugh hate it

working christmas day – tripple pay thats the only good thing about christmas really

GSPmad

[quote author=wags link=topic=12823.msg246971#msg246971 date=1224937674]

ugh hate it

working christmas day – tripple pay thats the only good thing about christmas really
    [/quote]

Afternoon Scrooge.  ;D

Anonymous

[quote author=wags link=topic=12823.msg246971#msg246971 date=1224937674]

ugh hate it

[/quote]

Even if you hate it you should try and make it special for the kids I think 🙂

:boooo:
    No dissin xmas!!  p:-) p:-)

I love it!! I cant wait!!  :canadian: :canadian:

wags

i dont ever remember a remotelly good christmas

christmas is a time for arguments, no money, fighting, death, being cold wet and down right miserable – that about sumerises every memory of christmas for me so yes i hate it

ive tried in the past to make it special for Joe however i spend most of it in tears

Anonymous

Ok so yours werent great,and I’m sorry for that, but do you want Joe feeling the way you do about it when he’s your age?

am not being flippant or having a go hun just, if it was really that awful why not try and change it for his sake , whats past is past make the most of now :-*

GSPmad

[quote author=wags link=topic=12823.msg246980#msg246980 date=1224943872]

christmas is a time for arguments, no money, fighting, death, being cold wet and down right miserable – that about sumerises every memory of christmas for me so yes i hate it

ive tried in the past to make it special for Joe however i spend most of it in tears
    [/quote]

sue has a point – forget the past – go with the joe – sod all the other years – make it special special special this year – just a day out of 365, but one to make fun.  :-*

i aint got no kids so think i may cancel it this year.  >:D

Diesel73
    quote :

Neither do i shnooks, neither do i. I even managed to make my own wife(than girlfriend) feel as miserable as i feld around Christmas for years  ::) . Until i decided it was Christmas for ME too and I wanted to get some of that too. Since than we got our tradition that we shut of the phones and doorbells and make sure e-ve-ry-bo-dy doen’t make the mistake to try to contact us in a-ny way on the 25th and 26th december.

quote :

:yes: yep. Stuff ourselves outragiously with food that is deff NOT healthy, live in our pyjama’s for 2 days, and do nooothing at all but eat, hang out, watch rented movies, and play with the kid’s toys they just unpacked under the christmastree. Now thàt’s X-mas!  😉

Am looking forward to it, but first……… HALLOWEEN’S coming  >:D . Been munching on home made ‘rest in pizza’s’, coffin sandwiches, brainpaté, batburgers, potato spooks and such for the past 2 weeks and counting down till Halloween spagetti  ;D .

wags

omg we have a MASSIVE halloween party planned at work

im dreading it in one respect and really looking forward to it in another

like i said i try to make christmas special for Joe – id just rather it didnt happen thats all

Gracie

I love christmas too!!

Wags I must say I read one of your posts prob last year about how you make Joes presents to give the Grandparents and i thought how lovely is that, fun for Joe, quality time together, bestest pressents for the granparents and cheaper too  🙂

wags

hahahahahaha i got a stack of canvas from the pound shop and we had great fun painting them mines on the wall and its got an oban print on it as well

GSPmad

When I was 8 or 9 I used to make my own Xmas cards and gift tags. The one I designed which I thought was a masterpiece was a piece of white card folded in half with ‘A Blizzard’ written on it.  ;D ;D ;D

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime