Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

A sure sign

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

The Divas had enough of the fireworks  :'(

she dont normally climb in  ::) she feels safe in there – shes somehow managed to climb out and is now on my lap  ::)

Diesel73

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=12924.msg248560#msg248560 date=1225573872]
    The Divas had enough of the fireworks  :'(

she dont normally climb in  ::) she feels safe in there – shes somehow managed to climb out and is now on my lap  ::)
    [/quote]
    I must say, she looks very diva-ish in that pink bathtub, specially since it made with the chique white from with fram on it………  :scared: NO NO NO NO, i’m NOT  a small dog person, noooooo diva girlie in my house  :nono: , what was i thinking  ::) .

:suspious: …….. No small dogs, not till i retire. After that, who knows……

Izzie

poor Honey!

Hope the fireworks finish soon
    :-* :-* :-* :-*

Lol Diesel you know you want to  :tease:  😀  😀

Izzie shes sulking cos my dad isnt here to give her a cuddle  ::) fireworks STILL going, shes resorted to laying on floor and shivering…………

Izzie

Poor Girlie, send her up here, it dead quiet here!  :ok:

poor pup she says she will come up tomorrow  :yes:

*Nat*

Oh bless her, our first dog used to hide under the bed  :-*

shed do that too NAt if she could uhmmm get under the bed  :embarrass:  😀

*Nat*

Do you give her St Johns Wort Suz, I swear by it, really helps Piper settle  🙂

[quote author=*Nat* link=topic=12924.msg248618#msg248618 date=1225579630]
    Do you give her St Johns Wort Suz, I swear by it, really helps Piper settle  🙂
    [/quote]

I forgot – i know bad mum, i dont even know where the bottle is – will find it tomorrow as it did help a wee bit last time – though swear shes addicted to the stuff  :yes:  :whistle:

Anonymous

tis quiet here 🙂

u know suz wills was awful till we got bonnie … perhaps u need to book bonfire night with someone who has quiet dogs that aint scared and she’ll be cured 🙂

i’ve had all 3 dogs quiet as mice 2nite (fireworks were going off earlier) its a nice change from the old horrid days of howling barking squeaking scrabbling hiding blah blah !!!

oooh i have some vid of harry and honey – he is making play doh dog biks for her and sharing them and i got him to make her cry on vid too lol !!  will post when i get time !

claire x

I wish Claire – Busters not bothered by em – he cant hear them anymore!  ;D She still stressed……..hopefully wont be too many when i come to yours, can i bring her crate just incase? I dont want her escaping – cos if she gets upset she will do a runer – you watch she be perfect now ive said that  😀

Want to see Harry and HOney vid  :yes:

Anonymous

hi,

i wouldnt have thought there will be any last weekend in nov but u can certainly bring her crate if you like – back garden should be pretty much honey-proof and how we have “littlemissicanopendoors” here coupled with “misterihaveworkedouthowtounlockdoors” it is like fort knox !!

i am sure she will be perfect 🙂  there is plenty of room here to keep whichever dogs and toddlers we need to seperate apart even if izzie brings her invalid dog … if it comes to it so please – dont worry 🙂

claire x

:ok: thanks Claire – i just worry, she wouldnt escape unless it virtually had a sign saying – ‘you can get out here’ but i still worry  ::) mainly cos of the fireworks. Think Izzie is coming up for an afternoon at least…………

so who can unlock doors – im guessing Harry not wills  😀

Anonymous

yep – Harry 🙂

too clever for his own good – love the retro bath thing you have goin on there !!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime