Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

A sure sign

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

the bath? haha god knows how old it is – was here when we moved in – you should of seen the kitchen  😀 plastic cupboards  :vomit:

Diesel73
    quote :

specially since it made with the chique white from with fram on it………

Was supposed to be ‘since it made with the chique white froNT with framE on it’.  ::)
    Like Clair said, it looks very nice  😉 .

[quote author=Diesel73 link=topic=12924.msg248693#msg248693 date=1225620780]

quote :

Was supposed to be ‘since it made with the chique white froNT with framE on it’.  ::)
    [/quote]

LOL Diesel I knew what you meant  😉  :-* it is better than what it looked like when we got here – but as money is always short and the bath is actually ok – it stays  😀 HOney not like it though  – specially when theres water in it  😀

Diesel73

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=12924.msg248697#msg248697 date=1225620968]
    [quote author=Diesel73 link=topic=12924.msg248693#msg248693 date=1225620780]

quote :

[/quote]

LOL Diesel I knew what you meant  😉  :-* it is better than what it looked like when we got here – but as money is always short and the bath is actually ok – it stays  😀 HOney not like it though  – specially when theres water in it  😀
    [/quote]
    Pssst, my bathroom 47 years old. Got a big dark blue tob, shell shaped sinks and ‘nice’ 50’ts style little tiles with here and there barnyard animals on it  :whistle: . It somewhere on my to do list. Will get to it in 25 years or so  😉 .
    Wodan don’t like bathtob much either. But Diesel…. Got to tell him not to jump in or he’ll take a bath with you  :yes: .

Lol Diesel glad we not the only one¬ Actually I like our bathroom – but it is old, whoever had the house before us sadly the guy died here and dont think they decorated since they moved in so 40 odd years – probably pushing 50 now cos we been here at least 8 years now!!

Anonymous

i think coloured suites have a certain something about them 🙂

sadly my spa bath only came in boring white 😀  …. NO honey cant try it !!!

Claire you so mean Honey got all excited – she never been in a spa bath before  😀  ;D
    On the upside with the bath – least my mum dont care how many dogs I stick in it  😀

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime