Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

A walk with the clumseys

Home Archive Forums General Category General Discussion A walk with the clumseys

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    kizkiznobite

😀 2nd pic in the 2nd lot

😀 😀 he hasnt ….errrmm – quite got the idea of the clumber gait yet  ;D ;D

wotyoumeanigotbacklegs  ???

Anonymous

Great pics love the ‘muddy ones’ ;D

thats alright Bev – in the first pic (in the first lot of photos) he looks like hes just been smacked good and proper round the face by Lokis tail  😀  😀

kizkiznobite

haha he prob had …he learnt to avoid it in the house as the week progressed  😀

lol bless him, Honeys learnt that with my customers flatcoat – the tail never stopped and she isnt used to that didnt take long for her to learn to avoid that end  😀

Anonymous

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=11941.msg228889#msg228889 date=1215416084]
    thats alright Bev – in the first pic (in the first lot of photos) he looks like hes just been smacked good and proper round the face by Lokis tail  😀  😀
    [/quote]

Loki’s tail is a hazard  😮 ;D

He misses cuebert I think… we are no fun compared to him  😀

Was nice to see you all  🙂

Gracie

Great pics, What has Cubert been walking through tar?  >:D
    and where are dirty Fritz pics?

Cubert is getting big now, he looks nearly there with his height, i know you have said before but you expecting him to be a little taller than Ami?

kizkiznobite

that was my expectation  ;D on his breeding but he only 4 months so has more height potential – as his daddy’s owner said – he a ‘BB’ – but i hope he doesnt get too tall – he just so long backed and chunky boned

hugs to loki – the house feels empty  😀 and i looked to call him on the walk this morning  ::)

great pics all seem very very happy and dirty!  ;D  :-*

xtine

Fritz doesn’t look as dirty as a Clumber.. but believe me the evidence is all under the window where he lies down  ::)

cubert has an amazing tail that did not stop moving the whole time.. you girls are going to have to get used to that and watch out for glasses being knocked off tables  😀

This morning I remembered hearing him and Ami snorting and grunting  – such a lovely soothing sound  :-*  :-* he is adorable.. am very jealous  :-*

Diesel73

Great pics  😀 , doggies looking grrreat and happy. Luckyloki, Fritzyboy, Amigirly, but……….Cubedude! Boy, it’s very pleasurable to see pics of you growing up. You are a very pretty pupper  :-* .

Diesel73

By the way, almost forgot;
    Hiyah Bev, nice to see you  :-* .

*Nick*

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=11941.msg228874#msg228874 date=1215410830]

he was a good boy – he just has to greet everydog and everyperson

he got his first telling off from a jrt – but he still went back and tried again – dog ran him away – was he bothered  😀 nah…he just did a oh ok then thought i would ty again  ::)

[/quote]

oh dear lord, I know this dog!  ;D

*Nick*

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=11941.msg228874#msg228874 date=1215410830]

we saw 2 young bracco’s – they were muzzled – still did the aggressive sod off though – i was just really suprised….
    [/quote]

is this common Bev for Braccos? muzzles and aggression?  ???

kizkiznobite

yep xtine clumbers are snufflepigs – it like the snoring – when i dont hear it – even if my concentration elsewhere – my mind automatically kicks in to ‘where are they’  🙂 i never give it any thought but everyone comments on it the first time we meet  ;D

all the bracco’s i have ever met have been fine nick – friendly waggy tailed beasties – pointer fashion – i guess they both were as they clearly pack mates and one would have cued the other – i would have guessed one was about 16 months and the other about 10 months – sad
    🙁

maybe it is me but i would find it very embarassing and distressing to walk my dogs in a large public park having to wear muzzles – i don’t think i could do it – one of them was off leash too – stayed close to folk and came right in when called – so they got the best place to be…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime