Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

AARGGG please help

Home Archive Forums Dogs Where can I find ……? AARGGG please help

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author

how do you mean Bev?

Val

If you are laying in a dark room with a rotten head he will pick up on it as it’s not normal.
    When you have your teeth down you had better be up and thinking about being well rather than saying things like when I am unwell, this is re-enforement you are already planning to be unwell and Stan will pick up on that.
    Sorry when you have dogs you can’t be sick think positive stop being negative and that will rub off on Stan
    Val

oh i see, but should i also keep with the iregular walks and routine or should i go back to his normal routine as he is picking up that somethings not normal. this is so confusing

kizkiznobite

that is why i do flexitime and why i said start now to alter the routine so he gets used to the idea…mind what i said in earlier post? the non norm will become norm…ok? that is totally different from you walking about going oooo this hurts….the message is…not now hun…go amuse yourself…not ooo i cant i hurt fuss fuss…

i just read back to your earlier post and i think i understand now.thankyou ;D

When i had my wisdom teeth out Honey hardly came near me except to share the duvet ( enforced bed rest are passing out, id been planning to go back to workĀ  šŸ˜€ )Ā  ::)

*Nat*

You may be suprised and not be in that much pain – when I had my wisdom teeth out it was a bloody relief to get rid of the things, they certainly hurt more before they were removedĀ  ;D Like the others say, just get on with things and be as normal as poss!!

Is it wisdom teeth your having out Kerry? I had no pain was fab – had to have a ga due to general babyishness on my partĀ  :embarrass: i felt great next day, told my mum i was going to work – then fainted on her bed on top of poor old BusterĀ  :embarrass: that hurt more than having the teeth out!!

*Nat*

I had a GA for mine too Suz – woke up crying, I react weird to the GAĀ  ::) Collected a chinese on the way home, was blinking starvingĀ  šŸ˜€

i had 4 wisdom teeth out and was fine too, was really sick from anesthetic but other than that i was in no pain at all, was at college the next day as normalĀ  ;D

im having it under ga aswell, its just when i had my tonsils out it was realy painfull for the first couple of days so was expecting it to be the same with my wisdoms but i will be glad to get rid of them ;D

[quote author=*Nat* link=topic=13850.msg263829#msg263829 date=1237457368]
    I had a GA for mine too Suz – woke up crying, I react weird to the GAĀ  ::) Collected a chinese on the way home, was blinking starvingĀ  šŸ˜€
    [/quote]

mmmmmmm chinese ;D ;D thats an idea šŸ˜€

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=13850.msg263806#msg263806 date=1237416049]
    told my mum i was going to work – then fainted on her bed on top of poor old BusterĀ Ā  :embarrass: that hurt more than having the teeth out!!
    [/quote]

poor buster šŸ˜® the way the hospital explain things though its like “you will be in sevear pain and unable to get out of bed for a week” type thing but evidently its not that bad ;D

*Nat*

Stop worrying KerrieĀ  šŸ˜‰ You’ll be fineĀ  :-*

*Lassie*

Kerrie they kick you out of bed just hours after having a baby and that’s a bit more painful than a few teeth out ::)

I had my Gallbladder out on the Saturday and was home Sunday and pottering about by Monday ;D

HAving wisdom teeth out can be nasty depends how bad they are – mine wernt bad just kept getting nasty infections meaning i couldnt eat sleep/drink/function properly – was horrid, then learned i was allergic to ibroprufen when the chemist recommended it for the pain – try throwing your guts up with an infected mouthĀ  :scared:

The op itself was fine – a relief to have them out – but Ihad a week booked of work, was warned to be careful because of the dog hair – can be a risk am always pulling it out my mouth………and then i faintedĀ  ::) but as i know now i have low blood pressue so whenever im ill/under the weather – clonk down i goĀ  ::)

i know what you mean suz my wisdom teeth get so bad at times that i cant even open my mouth, will be so glad when they are gone. isnt there anything you can do to help with your low BP?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees ā€“ ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime