Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Action shots of Dodge

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs Action shots of Dodge

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    .dodger.

[quote author=*Nick* link=topic=12294.msg237969#msg237969 date=1219671178]
    He sure loves that ball eh!

oooohDodgerisverystudly! :-*

[/quote]

i’m sooo pleased that he is! at first i saw it as a negative thing but now it’s helped so much with his training! He no longer runs off to see other dogs even if he knows them ;D ;D

PMSL – i was wondering who would be the first to spot that mudgie 😀

.dodger.

i need help choosing which picture out of the above to use as the dogs at play entry and which one to use as the ‘why i love dogs’ entry to the kennel club photo comp. Any suggestions would be really nice :help:

i need to send them off before 6pm tonight so very quick help needed.

*Nick*

Def this one for dogs at play imo.  I’ll bet full size it looks excellent.
    [img width=468 height=351]http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t142/Dodger_030/240808actiondodge022.jpg[/img]

.dodger.

thanks Nick – it was a toss up between that one and another so i’ll pick that one for dogs at play. was thinking about this one for under 16. :confused:

[img width=468 height=351]http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t142/Dodger_030/240808actiondodge023.jpg[/img]

*Nick*

The only problem I have with that shot is you can’t see the ball. Dodger could just be doing a weird stretch  😀  I know he isn’t but when presented out of the ‘group’ of shots it could be taken out of context. Otherwise it’s a good shot, focus and sharpness are spot on and the timing is excellent which is difficult with a P&S camera.

As for ‘why I love dogs’ I would look elsewhere in your collection of shots. You have taken many that would fit the bill.  Also, remember to answer that question before you pick the shot…meaning why do you love dogs? Right now is the time to start defining your own individual style, not just in what you shoot, but why you shot it.

Remember , years from now when you’re famous, people will look back on your first shots and will be looking for that “Laura style” . technical achievement comes with time so that doesn’t matter right now but start thinking of the “why” and it will carry you far.

oh crap, started to ramble again…. :embarrass:

.dodger.

yeah i agree thanks Nick – have been searching through all my pic’s for the last two day ::) so it’s taking a while. 😀 better keep looking

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime