Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Aggression

Home Archive Forums Dogs Rescue and re-homing Aggression

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    RubyRoo

6 years ago I used this forum when I rescued Ruby, a EBT cross. You were all so helpful. Val and Kiz particularly taught me so much. Ruby is still going strong and has been a huge ray of sunshine every day.

Now I have rescued Lucy an 11 yr old bearded collie cross from the dogs trust. She came with notes saying she is good with children, calm and loves cuddles although she had been returned by previous rescuers because she was showing signs of aggression. We have found that she can be affectionate and calm. But she can also be very very aggressive. I have been making notes and trying to identify triggers with little success. She is ok with Ruby for the most part, but with people and children she has been very aggressive in different circumstances in different situations. I really want to try to work this through with her but I am afraid that there is a real risk to someone or to our existing dog (there are no children in the house). She has been with us for almost 2 weeks. We have been ‘incident free’ on only 2 days. Please help!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime