Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Ahhh the Weather.

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs Ahhh the Weather.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Walked dogs earlier, pitch black, blizzard, freezing, left my car headlights on so lit up the park, dogs had their flashers on, got back in car  and its stopped now ::) off to Blackbushe Market soon I must be mad, should be in bed! :sleepy:

Diesel73

Everything is white because it froze hard. Only had ‘wet snow’. How you say ‘snow that falls but disapears imediatly in English? Had lots of that, but it all gone  :'( . Last night we had a vèry strong stormy wind. Was excellent cause the movie ‘Twister’ was on tv. The wind outside added something to it  😉 .

*Lassie*

We started to have snow which changed to freezing rain, strong very cold wind. All three of us came back from our walk wet and freezing 🙁

Diesel73

I going to take us all outside right now, it snowing loads!!!!! We are going to come home to-ta-ly FROZEN  :yes: .

*Nick*

[quote author=Diesel73 link=topic=13116.msg252821#msg252821 date=1227453413]
    I going to take us all outside right now, it snowing loads!!!!! We are going to come home to-ta-ly FROZEN  :yes: .
    [/quote]

Excellent!

We going out too, it’s freezing but the sun is out!  :ok:

[/quote]

Diesel you big kid  😉  :-*

Buster had a plod up the road when it stopped bucketing down with rain – no wet walks for him no siree  :nono:

Is COLD outside, and Honeys sulking cos the heating has only just come on  😀

*Nat*

Woke up to about 2 inches of snow, then it was gone after about an hour  🙁 Kids got so excited thinking they’d be able to go and play in it  ::) Need to go back to Lapland me thinks  ;D

MY sis has got snow – kids very happy  ;D We have got no snow – me very happy  ;D

xtine

I missed it.. woke up when it was chucking it down  🙁

vinya12

no snow . was a bit this morning but not sticking Doh

Diesel73

[quote author=*Nick* link=topic=13116.msg252824#msg252824 date=1227454606]
    [/quote]

Excellent!

We going out too, it’s freezing but the sun is out!  :ok:
    [/quote]
    Was great, although i think we all turned into girls now as some bodyparts might have frozen off  😀 . No sun for us, was bit of a pitty, all pics taken were faaar to dark  🙁 .

quote :

Diesel you big kid    😉  :-*

:yes: … even klimbed trees when we came back home. Got a bunch of new young chickens. They didn’t want to go into the barn and decided to fly up into the trees when the boys came to get them  ::) . With the kids present there was no way the little chickies were going to sleep outhere in the cold  ::) . Try klimbing trees and catching chickens when your frozen==>  :boooo: .

xtine

😀

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime