Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

ALL YOU HIDING MEMBERS!!!

Home Archive Forums General Category General Discussion ALL YOU HIDING MEMBERS!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    wags

im just really boring – nothing exiting going on up here

what about that new puppy wags hows he doing – he did stay i take it??

Lisa33

Sorry to hear that Jacqui,  ((((((((hugs))))))))))

wags

Tiger – had to go back to his breeder – i was havinig landlord related issues

he originally came just on a little holiday with his brother – but she wanted to keep him and he fitted in right here so i was going to have him on breeding terms with her, he is now living with another flyball friend and being a very naughty puppy but such drive and want to work.

Lisa33

Oh that is a shame wags  🙁

Aww im sorry Wags  -landlords eh  :boooo:

xtine

hey all… semi hider here  :-[

Jacqui, really sorry to read your post {{hugs}} and thinking of you  :-*

Wags, landlords and dogs don’t mix eh?  :boooo:
    We’re planning to leave the smoke for Kent next summer and probably look to rent for 6 months, have had endless sleepless nights at thought of trying to find somewhere that will accept a Fritz  :-\

*Nat*

Aww sorry Wags  :-*

Xtine….. where in Kent you looking at  ;D When we let our old house out we allowed dogs, are a few out there, hope you find somewhere that will take Fritz  🙂

Izzie

[quote author=wags link=topic=15347.msg276854#msg276854 date=1283938734]
    Tiger – had to go back to his breeder – i was havinig landlord related issues

he originally came just on a little holiday with his brother – but she wanted to keep him and he fitted in right here so i was going to have him on breeding terms with her, he is now living with another flyball friend and being a very naughty puppy but such drive and want to work.
    [/quote]

Sorry to read that Wags,  🙁

Xtine, there is a website called renting with pets or something similar, which might be of use to you? also I think rightmove can tell you if its pet friendly too? :-\

*Nat*

Yeah most ads will state if pets are allowed! We just stipulated in the contract that if their dog damaged anything it would have to be repaired or replaced, which is the case anyway if not caused by a dog!!  🙂

wags

yes but lets face it – i have 4 dogs, 2 gerbils and 2 guinea pigs – so to be honest i dont do bad – but i think having 2 pups round as well kinda pushed it a little

Diesel73

[quote author=wags link=topic=15347.msg276877#msg276877 date=1284028014]
    yes but lets face it – i have 4 dogs, 2 gerbils and 2 guinea pigs – so to be honest i dont do bad – but i think having 2 pups round as well kinda pushed it a little

[/quote]
    :surprise: …. I don’t have a landlord but am very happy to live on the country side, here èverybody that rents a place has atleast 12.365 pets. Most part of the renters are not farming but NOT every landlords KNOWS about the mini-zoo’s  :whistle: ….
    Would it be such a big deal in Engeland if landlord finds out that you keep pets when you are not suppost to?

*Nat*

Well I don’t see the harm with having animals in a rented property but then I love animals so……  :ok: We didn’t allow smoking but neither of us smoke so I guess you have to find the right landlord  ;D

wags

well im from the lake district and its all a lot more chilled there

but yes it would mean i could loose my house because its breach of contract

xtine

We’re looking at Canterbury / whitstable area, next summer hopefully. Am addicted to rightmove, always looking at houses. Majority of rentals say no pets tho! Mind you, we’d be looking gr unfurnished so maybe that would go in our favour?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime