Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

allergic to nature diet ?

Home Archive Forums Dogs Health allergic to nature diet ?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    merrow

i am in need of help from some of the food wizkids 🙂

teddy cant have bones where he stay with my other half so he was fed on natures harvest but after finding many bit of mank odds and ends we decided to not to feed any more so moved him on to nature diet as it is highly recommended and seems to not have crap in it but with in 3 day of eating it he is itching like mad again ?????

last time he had a bad itching spell he was feed nature diet didn’t think it was food as it was ment to be good quality but he is defo allergic to something in it as after just a few days on jamesbellbelowed pouches its died down loads

so what in the nature diet could he be allergic to as it seems to be only good stuff and is low in protein ?

and is there a similar brand we could try him on?

iv found a kibble teddy will actually eat which is the pedigree back to nature stuff not ace but he actually really enjoys it

xxxxx

Bry you should know better that pedigree stuff will do his skin no world of trouble  >:( Dont feed it to him!!  :-*

And yes sunds like her cant eat nature diet – honey cant either  :-*

merrow

its a sample pack from crufts i got given i cant believe he loves it so much since he wont touch burns or anything else its beyond me

i was shocked that its played him up so bad looks all stupid with a baldy side  need to make him a toupee hehe

im thinking maybe to go the home cooked route and just doing it all at weekends and freezing it for other half and set a reminder for him to get out of frezzer hummmmmm i think teddy would like it if it came in a yorky lmao

Yep, I would cook him stuff yourself – much better than the pedigree – and im sure he does like the pedigree stuff, it full of enogh crap to make it taste nice to them  😉

Most of the naturediet varieties contain tripe, that might be setting him off.  I heard in a local pet shop that they’re bringing out some new flavours, and they already have new packaging on the chicken one, and its got lots of herbs in  🙂

Sweetypye

Whether or not your dog has an allergy has nothing to do with the “quality” or lack of.  After all those people who are allergic to peanuts are not just allergic to nuts that are not out of the top drawer…………….

Focus on the ingredients rather than the brand.

*Nat*

[quote author=Foxisle_crazy link=topic=12281.msg237740#msg237740 date=1219526523]
    Most of the naturediet varieties contain tripe, that might be setting him off.  I heard in a local pet shop that they’re bringing out some new flavours, and they already have new packaging on the chicken one, and its got lots of herbs in  🙂
    [/quote]

Yep does look like it has more herbs in, I bought the new Rabbit & Turkey variety the other day  :happy:

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime