Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

am back

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Izzie

Because a number of people just jumped onto the slagging off bit

Val said to leave the moderating- she had had enough – Jaydex’s comments broke the camel’s back so to speak.

I came back to find she had left.

kizkiznobite

this is bloody crazy….this is what bev cuddy wanted all along….and why the fuck is she using this forum as a way to get answers to her posters on her blog…it is unethical…jeez…if i posted my clients questions on here to get solutionss i would get slaughtered ..i tell folk join the forum to get free advice not post it 2nd or 3rd hand…we lost val over this    :-\ :'( :'( :'(…..and jaydex…jeez…well we know where she at…and hasnt val also helped her and her crappy shows?

colin if you read this….do we have to be without val and her knowledge after all this time just for the sake of this bloody woman….it crazy…or maybe i aint got the point yet….

Izzie

That is what Lassie pointed out in her post- I backed her up and the post was reported by Claire.

Am off to bed, got a training plan and a half to write up for college and prep for some other stuff.

If you want them, there are 2 spare tickets for crufts for Sat

speak laters

and ((((((HUGS)))))) to you, bev  :-*

kizkiznobite

have posted…

will give crufts a miss thanks..it my birthday monday think mo and nic are planning something over the weekend…just hope it bloody relaxing haha

nite hun

xxxx

Izzie

So I saw  😀 😀

Dont spend too long on here otherwise you are going to wind yourself up.

xxx

kizkiznobite

no…having made myself feel sick with game soup and cheese sarnies am off back to bed if i can find the pathway through all the boxes  😀

*Nat*

Welcome back Bev  :-* I wasn’t gonna leave but am considering resigning from Mods post  :-\ things just aren’t the same on here anymore and I’m not sure I can be arsed with it all anymore 🙁

kizkiznobite

hi hun

well….you have to go with your feelings but….we can only get things back to how they were if we all try and work at it

xxx

Anonymous
    Inactive

Great to have you back ;D

I have been checking back on Ms Cuddy’s posts, and she has not been posting repeated links back to her own blog.  You do have a very valid point about asking what she should do (with her clients dogs).  I think she will shot herself in the foot over these posts.  If there is anything that does get edited on her posts, please keep me informed, so I can build up a better picture of what she is doing.  If I do ask her to refrain from posting/visiting the forum, I would like to give her an undisputable reason why.

Did Claire not remove herself from the forum on a previous occassion?  Then came back.

Izzie

Actually Colin, she did – Suz copied and pasted the questions on to her first post.

We arent worried about Claire

We want Val, Rough and Dyane back

Izzie

Claire has rejoined under the username of spot….

kizkiznobite

yes colin…claire has been piglet…as in piglet level one of the original members, also lord knows how many more…claire is complex, has serious mental issues that i help her with privately…can be a right royal pain but…she is basically a good person, has good rescue contacts and knowledge and generally, as long as i am about i can keep her on track….

yep iz she has rejoined…i asked her to…she in a deep dark place at the moment and the board helps her mental state…am going to see her tomorrow …

this board is not the same without val…we need her back so what is that going to take…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Bev, I hate to think what your e-mail in box is like.  I have been getting the messages back that it is full.

The question is what will bring Val back?  I think Ms Cuddy is just the straw that broke the camels back.  I think there has been a few others that have been winding her up.  Do we look at banning those members to entice her back or give her some space and let her relax over the situation, then ask her if she wishes to return?

As I am not here near enough as I should be, I may have got that a little wrong, please let me know.

Izzie

To get Val back, we need to get rid of Bev Cuddy

Am happy to take the fall to get rid of cuddy, if it brings Val back…

Bev I emailed you a little earlier – am glad your back.

we get rid of cuddy Val will come back.

Im sorry about Claire I really am – but is only so much i can take  🙁 I just get it in the neck all round and am still contemplating leaving.

I cant really add much more than Izzie has done Bev she knows all thats been going on – im ashamed to say been to wrapped up in Honey and my own stuff to take an awful lot of notice of whats going on here – and when i did I managed to make Claire leave………

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime