Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Anyone going to

Home Archive Forums General Category General Discussion Anyone going to

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 122 total)
  • Author

Discover Dogs this coming weekend – I know Izzie is or she better be  😀

Am going on the sat – only just found out for sure, cant wait  ;D Am driving halfway to friends then think – hope – her daughters driving rest of way!

meee!! sooo excited  ;D 😀 ;D

.dodger.

nope – i’ve never been before 🙁

[quote author=dogloverwoooo! link=topic=12934.msg248835#msg248835 date=1225648836]
    [/quote]

what day you going?  ;D

Laura ive never been either – why cant you go? no one you know going who can bring you along? x

this is my first year, im going on the sunday with my friend, shes working on the Woodgreen stand on the sat but on the sunday we r going to see and probably buy everything  😀 ;D

lol I plan to take some spends to – cant afford much though too darn close to xmas thats the problem!

.dodger.

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=12934.msg248839#msg248839 date=1225649023]
    [quote author=dogloverwoooo! link=topic=12934.msg248835#msg248835 date=1225648836]
    [/quote]

what day you going?  ;D

Laura ive never been either – why cant you go? no one you know going who can bring you along? x
    [/quote]

nope don’t know anyone who is going ???

GSPmad

can’t you go on train laura? don’t know exactly where you are but there are thro trains from newcastle to london kings x, then you can get the tube.  🙂 it dead simple – honest – i can do it so it must be.  ;D

i’ve never been to disc. dogs itself either – but have been to the ‘bit’ they do at crufts – smaller scale version – and it’s fab – little bruv loved it – went to crufts for 1st time in 2005, took him and ended up hardly seeing any showing cos he kept wanting to go back and play with dogs.  😀

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=12934.msg248843#msg248843 date=1225649281]
    lol I plan to take some spends to – cant afford much though too darn close to xmas thats the problem!
    [/quote]

thats true, il try and behave myself and save some money :whistle:

we are going on the train, im rubbish with trains  :scared:

.dodger.

gunna cost around 200 pounds on the train 🙁

I hate trains wont travel by them – they scare me to be honest far rather be in a car!!

haha bet you spend the lot (sorry i forgot your name again anna?  :embarrass: )

GSPmad

[quote author=.dodger. link=topic=12934.msg248848#msg248848 date=1225649586]
    [/quote]

even if you get an advance ticket? they cheapest about a month in advance but if you booked tomorrow you might be able to get a 5 day advance supersaver type thing – haven’t been on train for ages so i don’t know what they do now – my mother will know but don’t know where she is at moment. tbh with the price of petrol you prob wouldn’t be so far off that in petrol going by car.  😮

and blimey prices have gone up – but fuel more expensive all round i guess.

fuel is cheap here right now even diesel – all time low for months so far cheaper for us by car  :yes:

GSPmad

http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/times_fares/purchasing_tickets/ticket_types.html

Other thing – you can get a Young Person’s Railcard if they still do them – that + ticket will prob still be well cheaper than full fare and it’s valid for a year – will save you loads.  🙂

.dodger.

[quote author=GSPmad link=topic=12934.msg248850#msg248850 date=1225649769]
    [quote author=.dodger. link=topic=12934.msg248848#msg248848 date=1225649586]
    [/quote]

even if you get an advance ticket? they cheapest about a month in advance but if you booked tomorrow you might be able to get a 5 day advance supersaver type thing – haven’t been on train for ages so i don’t know what they do now – my mother will know but don’t know where she is at moment. tbh with the price of petrol you prob wouldn’t be so far off that in petrol going by car.  😮

and blimey prices have gone up – but fuel more expensive all round i guess.
    [/quote]
    if it’s costs more than a tenna then it would be fab lol just got no money at all 🙁
    would love to go so maybe it’s a thought for next year :yes:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime