Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Anyone going to

Home Archive Forums General Category General Discussion Anyone going to

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 122 total)
  • Author
    Izzie

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=12934.msg250550#msg250550 date=1226181177]
    sorry Lassie  :'( i meant to get belgians for Diesel too and forgot  :'(
    [/quote]

Suz we walked straight past them!!!

Was two adults and two pups play fighting, was sooo sweet!  :-* :-*

Anyone going to LKA- have been told to go, Suz you up for it? ;D ;D

we did  ??? lol never noticed! I did see one pup – with police man – forgot photos, the handler was very nice though  😉  ;D

When is it Izz?  ;D

Izzie

Will find out and email you  ;D ;D ;D

cheers  :ok:

.dodger.

[quote author=Kerry_and_Beau link=topic=12934.msg250733#msg250733 date=1226264050]
    loved discover dogs at crufts last year would love to go to their big proper show just so far, will do it one year i’m sure  ;D

laura you can intoduce me to some shepherd’s at crufts, i have always been nervous of them so you can help me get over my nervousness  :yes:
    [/quote]
    :yes: :yes: yup yup i’m excited just thinking about crufts 😀

No Crufts for me next year – hopefully!  ;D

Izzie

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=12934.msg250788#msg250788 date=1226269621]
    No Crufts for me next year – hopefully!  ;D
    [/quote]

You should be winning a certain comp then!!

I hopes so! Nah seriously just to take part – be fab – i got to start organising dunno where to start  :confused:

Izzie

Flights, insurance, money exchange rate in favourites, new clothes, suitcase, hows that for starters??

Insurance – easy my bank covers it think I said when i saw you ? anyway they cover there so easy – flights easyish really, what about a visa Val said no – my friend said they changing rules and yes  :surprise: no idea how long something like that takes………

money thing – got great card from bank i just put the money on it it gets changed into dollars – sorted can use it anywhere  :ok:

clothes – yes well thats a chore and a half hahaha!!  😀

Izzie

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=12934.msg250814#msg250814 date=1226270589]
    Insurance – easy my bank covers it think I said when i saw you ? anyway they cover there so easy – flights easyish really, what about a visa Val said no – my friend said they changing rules and yes  :surprise: no idea how long something like that takes………

money thing – got great card from bank i just put the money on it it gets changed into dollars – sorted can use it anywhere  :ok:

clothes – yes well thats a chore and a half hahaha!!  😀
    [/quote]

Check the small print on your bank’s insurance – make sure you have insurance for health and flights, also you taking your grooming stuff over or are you borrowing stuff?

With Visa, check with the embassy. As you are going out as a holiday I dont think you need it.  :-\

embassy howd i do that?

im taking my grooming stuff – well some – scissors clippers, i dont want to borrow well scissors def not cos they personal…….and crikey yes have to make sure they are insured!! Never thought of that – but i do know it covers health stuff – will find the paperwork out and have a looky to double check.

Izzie

Thats the other thing, you need to check how much in weight you can take on the plane or whether it going to be cheaper to post it overseas before you leave.

I would get out secondary insurance to be safe, esp with your grooming stuff!

Ok will check re the insurance for sure – i dont plan on taking that much – I cant post my grooming stuff out – will need it am working right up to I go  ;D

what about the embassy will i find what i need if i google?

Izzie

You should do!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime