Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

at my sisters

Home Archive Forums Messages from Admin Mods Gossip at my sisters

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

am shattered was a long drive – Honey was SO good in the car put her in her crate she laid down went to sleep – we stopped once, so bloody cold am glad she will do wee wee on cueĀ  šŸ˜€

Milo very pleased to see us – they been fine, me and my sister popped out and when we came back they were both curled up on the sofa togetherĀ  :ok: :ok:Ā  my sis OH was watching them……..from upstairsĀ  ::)

Izzie

Glad you had a safe journey

have fun at your Sis’s!Ā  :ok:

I will we going shopping – weds evening am meeting up with a girl ive been pen pals with since i was 18Ā  šŸ˜® be the first time we have met – then thurs me and my sis and her friend are off to cinema she wants to see unborn – some horror thing about an unborn twin haunting his twin sister who didnt dieĀ  ::)

Both kids very pleased to see me and Honey – Honey spent half evening cuddled on Laurens lapĀ  ;D

Bev – if you get time to read and answer this

Honey has uhm relegated Milo to the floorĀ  :embarrass: she has taken over the sofa and he wont get up there – wants to but i am sat there too – assuming thats the problem as all finey fine when we were outĀ  :embarrass: question is – do i leave em to it, they get on so well, they even eat together – and she will let him up here if i tell her too – but he not comfy…wants to get back down………my sis isnt bothered – i just feel a bit mean that Honeys taken overĀ  :embarrass:

Look what one of my customers put on my website!

quote :

an angel was sent to me to groom my pearl she is now a pearly queen. thank you so much for your time you are a true star and top groomer.

the dog in question is a very special little poodle – and Val she also owns my black comp poodleĀ  ;D

Izzie

How sweet!

*Nat*

Have a great time SuzĀ  ;D

So the Diva’s put her foot down already then with MiloĀ  šŸ˜€ Typical woman in the homeĀ  šŸ˜€

What a nice comment from your customer, nice to be appreciatedĀ  ;D

Oh yes is always nice to be appreciated!!

Honey totally made herself at homeĀ  ::)

Val

Have a nice time lovelt comments she must be nice to let you put her dog in show cutsĀ  ;D

Hehe Val shes one of my best customers šŸ˜‰

Lauren my oldest neice has been throwing up since 10pm last night……………..she seems ok but everytime shes sick im trying not to join her :vomit: I hate people being sick…..all she wants is a cuddle and i cant – incase shes sick again :'(

*Nat*

Saw your profile on Facebook SuzĀ  ;D I used to be like that, I was always getting sent home from school if someone else was sick I’d join inĀ  ;D Somehow having my own kids and working in a school has toughened me upĀ  ::)

Hope your neice is better soonĀ  :-*

Shes still being sick – however is ‘forcing’ it she is a complete drama queen and would of smacked her backside if shed been mine – sorry dont do sympathy even if kids ARE ill – not when they being bratty – she sooooooooo takes after her mother!!!Ā  ::)

I have spent all day feeling sick and if I catch it the whole board will know about itĀ  :vomit:

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees ā€“ ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime