Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Attention all Dog Owners .New completely free servicefor Dog owners

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dog Walking Groups Attention all Dog Owners .New completely free servicefor Dog owners

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Billy1111

[quote author=Izzie link=topic=14319.msg269373#msg269373 date=1246553079]
    how do you work out that by posting on forums and other people’s guestbooks as not advertising??? :whatever: :whatever: its advertising, everytime you put your link up  ::)

Plenty of trainers and behaviourists who wont rip you off and who have qaulifications  :tease: Many pet dog owners are realising that

I wouldnt trust you with a toy dog, let alone one of my girls
    [/quote]
    Did i ask you too lol hehehehehehehehehe . i didn’t did i ??? i don’t  know you so i wont make assumptions (LOL)  . Your dog would trust me though thtas the thing and guess what tht all really bug you (LOL).I like to get to know people first before i become judge jury and exectioneer lol

Izzie

Nope, they wouldnt. they all know who to trust and who not to >:D

Besides which you dredged this topic back up, we are all entitled to our veiws and you are obviously making yourself to be childish- no wonder you are advertising soo much  ::)

Billy1111

[quote author=Izzie link=topic=14319.msg269376#msg269376 date=1246553683]
    Nope, they wouldnt. they all know who to trust and who not to >:D

Besides which you dredged this topic back up, we are all entitled to our veiws and you are obviously making yourself to be childish- no wonder you are advertising soo much  ::)

[/quote]
    your funny and rude and i have the right to defend my good nature that’s my privalage. The unfortuante thing to your above comment about your dog s not trusting is a little silly really . I need to upadte my gallery  and then i think you will be slightly emarased (opps)
    Your quite right they do know who trust , my wonderfull friend (collie cross) taught me that rescue suffers from severe fear agression . When he bit some lady who works for guide dogs of the blind hasn’t hurt me once.
    Anyway , i no longer wish to debate this it is tiresome and boring , i know you will not be able to resist adding an additional comment have fun with that.
    I know how good i am , my customers know how good i am and you lot well (LOL)
    Have a fantastic time enjoying your dogs , live life by being decent and kind to others , remember do on to others and you would wish upon yourself .
    Have a fabulous discussion about my lack of skill without even knowing me (tee hee tee hee)

Izzie

:whatever: Wouldnt waste my time – so Bye!

[quote author=Izzie link=topic=14319.msg269379#msg269379 date=1246554473]
    :whatever: Wouldnt waste my time – so Bye!

[/quote]

:agree:  :yes:

Izzie

Its people like him who give real behaviourists and dog walkers a bad name  >:(

*Lassie*

Billy is self taught and he offers the vast 34 years experience and knowledge he has gained from raw experiences and interaction with canines making him a formidable and capable Alpha Male,

We don’t need to know any more ::) sounds like a caveman >:D

Billy1111

[quote author=*Lassie* link=topic=14319.msg269382#msg269382 date=1246554950]
    Billy is self taught and he offers the vast 34 years experience and knowledge he has gained from raw experiences and interaction with canines making him a formidable and capable Alpha Male,

[/quote]
    oh and lassie loveyour comment about collies so true . they are so intellegent , i love them . molly who is an adorable girl that i walk never leaves my side she is so sweet , look i know you guys really want to make me out to be some sort of pratt ?? don’t know why?? i don’t mean to offend 🙁 sorry if i do .
    I love dogs they are passion of mine and like you all only ever want the very best for them.

Billy1111

did all of you see the news about the g.s.ds i was infurated , bless em , i dont know dogs deserve better .

kizkiznobite

billy…i have deleted that last post….it is not in order to quote a clients name on a public forum without them giving permission….

Billy1111

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=14319.msg269386#msg269386 date=1246555623]
    billy…i have deleted that last post….it is not in order to quote a clients name on a public forum without them giving permission….
    [/quote]
    i’ m sure my client wouldn’t mind hang on i’ll change it slighly  so as everyone wants to quote websites yippe my fav game ????
    Hi Billy,
    I just wanted to thank you for all your patience with my two year old border collie cross. He is a nervous dog & you have not only given him the confidence he needs to trust people but incorporated simple training while taking him out for walks. You  seem to have a great rapport & understanding of individual dogs & are able to give them what they need to overcome any difficulties they may have with behaviour issues.  is now happy to go out for a walk having previously been very wary of men after a traumatic first year of life on the streets. This is an amazing step forward & is helping him enormously to be contented & fulfilled.  We look forward to a long & happy relationship with yourselves.
    Look i am not a bad guy i can’y help being good at what i do , i can’t help that dogs respond to me , i am at the end of the day , just like you gud peps very passionate about dogs , and supplying them with only the higest standard of care.
    i am not a cave man lol  you can interpret words any way you please, i don’t give walkers a bad name either. i love what i do and really enjoy the satisfaction i get from my job . sorry if this offends

*Lassie*

look i know you guys really want to make me out to be some sort of pratt ?? don’t know why?? i don’t mean to offend 🙁 sorry if i do .

I think you are doing a good enough job of that yourself ::)

Billy we are not unfriendly but we do get all sorts of people posting on here trying to sell something. Your first post was to promote your website and business, you would have got a warm welcome if instead you told us a little about yourself and your experience with dogs and something about your dogs and your method of training i.e. clicker.
    We also love photos of any new members dogs 😉  
    So how about starting again ;D

Billy1111

[quote author=*Lassie* link=topic=14319.msg269389#msg269389 date=1246556507]
    look i know you guys really want to make me out to be some sort of pratt ?? don’t know why?? i don’t mean to offend 🙁 sorry if i do .

I think you are doing a good enough job of that yourself ::)

Billy we are not unfriendly but we do get all sorts of people posting on here trying to sell something. Your first post was to promote your website and business, you would have got a warm welcome if instead you told us a little about yourself and your experience with dogs and something about your dogs and your method of training i.e. clicker.
    We also love photos of any new members dogs 😉  
    So how about starting again ;D
    [/quote]
    hi there thanks , i know i have made the same mistake in the other forums(lol) i get carried away with what i think sounds  really good , i forget about how people may interpret it  (very embarassing really)
    i had the same prob in the othe forum , i didn’t mean to advertise , well i did the service i was offering (lol) .
    just don’t really have much of a business head(can you tell )lol , dont use clicker , i use whatever method works best for the dog , all dogs are so different.
    n I was really upset last week , one of my friennd who i rehabiltated and he had moved on , suffers from fear agression so i used a reward incentitive it took me about a week to get him on a stable ground .
    The reward incentive i turned into a game . The lady who owned this dog was elderly so allthough i visited alot maybe in all up to 6 hours i only charged her fourty pounds (bless) .
    Anyway the lady decided she wanted a back up walker 🙁 and found someone who had worked for gudie dogs for the blind , who after 10 minutes grabbed his collar of course the end result was a very hurt and upset baby dog :-((.this was at least after four weeks of fantastic progress.Just gutted really as i love the dog to pieces
    So totally gutted , anyway i use different techniques when the situation represnts itself.Clicker trainning is great but i find some dogs just dont get it , collies do (LOL).

Billy1111

[quote author=Billy1111 link=topic=14319.msg269384#msg269384 date=1246555492]
    [quote author=*Lassie* link=topic=14319.msg269382#msg269382 date=1246554950]

[/quote]
    oh and lassie loveyour comment about collies so true . they are so intellegent , i love them . molly who is an adorable girl that i walk never leaves my side she is so sweet , look i know you guys really want to make me out to be some sort of pratt ?? don’t know why?? i don’t mean to offend 🙁 sorry if i do .
    I love dogs they are passion of mine and like you all only ever want the very best for them.
    [/quote]
    Do you know someone has picked up on that before it not meant to sound dominarring and it does . All i mean is by a slight adjustment in body lanage or a gesture i take away sometimes what can be causing the dog stress and we take it from there (does that make better sense??

kizkiznobite

modern behaviourists do not use terms like alpha…..they are dogs not wolves  🙂 behaviourists are not controllers…not ‘alphas’ but are educators, and the clicker is an ideal tool for remodification of unwanted or negative behaviours as long as one uses it correctly

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime