Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Back from show today.

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs Back from show today.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Cass got bu**er all this time but she ain’t bovverd.  :surprise:  Someone else not a million miles away got 2 rosettes though.

[img width=468 height=351]http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p172/blueyonder_2006/cass55220-1.jpg[/img]

[img width=468 height=351]http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p172/blueyonder_2006/cass55221.jpg[/img]

[img width=468 height=351]http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p172/blueyonder_2006/cass55222-1.jpg[/img]

[img width=468 height=351]http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p172/blueyonder_2006/cass55219-1.jpg[/img]

[img width=468 height=351]http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p172/blueyonder_2006/cass55218.jpg[/img]

[img width=468 height=351]http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p172/blueyonder_2006/cass55224.jpg[/img]

Izzie

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Jess got 2nd in prettiest bitch

Trixie got 2nd in most appealing eyes! even though she was trying to appease a collieX who was over excited.

Diesel73

Congrates twice Izzie  ;D .

Poor Cass  🙁 , judges were suffering of poo eyesight and forgot their glasses, ey girl? Or did daddy refuse -again, like last time- to wear his dress? Girl you got to train him properly, he holding you back from victories  😉 .

Anonymous

I am such a terrible loser, i felt she was being overlooked in each class we entered – even a 6th runner up would have been something but to not be placed anywhere for anything was a bit deflating because it’s only ever happened once.  :scared:

Izzie

At least you didnt beat your dog in public and scream that you were going to break her legs >:( >:( >:(

Diesel73

[quote author=Izzie link=topic=12557.msg242763#msg242763 date=1222544260]
    At least you didnt beat your dog in public and scream that you were going to break her legs >:( >:( >:(

[/quote]
    Don’t tell me you guys see that happen  >:( …

Anonymous

Ooh i forgot that. What a vile woman she was. Yuk.  >:(

fab photos well done girlies – and never mind Cass, next time sweetie  :-*  :-*

Izzie

[quote author=Diesel73 link=topic=12557.msg242764#msg242764 date=1222544361]
    [quote author=Izzie link=topic=12557.msg242763#msg242763 date=1222544260]

[/quote]
    Don’t tell me you guys see that happen  >:( …
    [/quote]

I heard about it, but quite a few people had refrain from beating the woman!  >:( >:( >:(

why refrain? she threatened it to the dog I think someone should of least carried out the threat on her  :yes:  >:(

Anonymous

I was standing opposite her in the ring & her dog was backing away from the judge and it wrapped the lead round the owner and pulled it. That’s when i heard her shout at the dog in front of everyone something like ‘If you break my ribs i’ll brake your legs!’.

I never saw her kick the dog, but i do remember when i saw those dreadful leggins she was wearing with that enormous arse i kept thinking about those jumbo bags of satsumas you get in Asda for some reason? PMSL  ;D

GSPmad

Well done Trixie and Jess.  :-*

And Cass it aint your fault if the judge has poor eyesight.  :-*

Remember seeing someone at a show clobber their GSP – because he told off another one – and proper clobber on the head.  >:( >:( And an idiot woman with a viszla walking past complaining to someone about how you weren’t allowed to hit your dog at shows…..  :-X :-X :-X Rottie woman sounds like another for the list….

Anonymous

[quote author=Mark. link=topic=12557.msg242776#msg242776 date=1222545413]
    , but i do remember when i saw those dreadful leggins she was wearing with that enormous arse i kept thinking about those jumbo bags of satsumas you get in Asda for some reason? PMSL  ;D
    [/quote]

PMSL Mark    can just imagine 😀 😀 have seen some sights like that at Crufts too!

Poor Cass , never mind, you got to take the best dog home :-*

Well done Jess & Trixie :-*

We thought about coming to this one but 1 hour 45 mins all the way round the M25 on a saturday didnt seem that appealing, shame cos it was a gorgeous day.

Izzie

It was surprisingly clear on the m25 too today!  😮

would have been nice to have met you Sue.

Mark- you forgot about the lady in the pink T-shirt!  😮 😮 😮  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Anonymous

::) ::) well thats just typical isnt it!    Would have been nice to meet you both aswell
    There was another in Wood Green too but sat Nav was sending me  over Westminster bridge and thats got to be even worse at the weekend, so we’ve had a quiet day today instead.

On the way home from Paws in the Park, it took us an hour to go into Tunbridge Wells and back out again, shortcut didnt work, then we got caught on the M25 for an hour and bit aswell, blasted nightmare it was.
    Theres a show in Shepperton  Middx on the 11th Oct, not sure where you are though, but they few and far between now, If you want details let me know.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime