Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

basenji

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs basenji

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

swooooon !!!!!

i love the 2 puppers one biting the other putting its leg up lol !!!  they make SUCH cute puppers !!!!!!

claire x

Lucyr

Going back to dogs going off lead – we have 7 at home, one being my Akita and she doesn’t ever go offlead – no amount of training will make her come back if she is hunting and she does have the typical Akita trait of not wanting to be bothered by some other dogs – it would be irresponsible of me to let her offlead.

I’m not sure about Basenji breeders but all reputable, decent Akita breeders will tell you not to let them offlead in an unsecure place.

basi

[quote author=Lucyr link=topic=13647.msg265888#msg265888 date=1239964060]
    Going back to dogs going off lead – we have 7 at home, one being my Akita and she doesn’t ever go offlead – no amount of training will make her come back if she is hunting and she does have the typical Akita trait of not wanting to be bothered by some other dogs – it would be irresponsible of me to let her offlead.

I’m not sure about Basenji breeders but all reputable, decent Akita breeders will tell you not to let them offlead in an unsecure place.
    [/quote]

Yes it is much the same with Basenjis really that they can only be let off in a secure place really and also depending on the dog when no other dogs are around as some can not be too dog friendly sadly.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime