Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

bastards absolute bloody bastards

Home Archive Forums Messages from Admin Mods Gossip bastards absolute bloody bastards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

>:(  SOMEONE has taken £30 out of my business account for O2  >:(  >:(  >:( on monday, i just noticed today only checked to make sure i had enough money to buy equipment to replace all the crap ive been sent and had to send back – now i cant do nothing until its sorted spoke to some lady at the bank she cant do nothing not even close the account – someone should be ringing me tomorrow – am so cross, i know its not much money but its the hassle if i have to close the account because i sue that for everything work related  🙁  🙁

Just about had a basinful this week  :'( going to get a new dryer – lady tells me they wont replace it a third time too bloody right they wont offers me any dryer from the site  >:( stick it where the sun dont shine lady  >:( reason they wont give me a replacement of the same model (not that i want one) they no longer SELL IT wonder why wonder how many others have had the same problem  >:(  >:(

Christies direct people barely even apologised when ive said i need to return yet another pair of crappy clippers  >:( well they can stick it where the sun dont shine too  >:(

Now i cant even order my new dryer as dont have the funds elsewhere so am stuck with my old one  :'(  :'(

But then i keep thinking about Alisons OH and well  :'( but thanks for letting me havi my little ( well ok large) rant  :-*

Izzie

Rant away hon you are entitled too  :-*

Still cross this morning – got to ring them later and get it sorted, they promise they will ring me but would believe thatonly when it happened  ::)

Spoke to lady at the bank first thing – she is completely baffled as to my they didnt put a stop on my debit card last ngiht – my answer was probably sheer laziness  ::)

Letter from Groomers Supplies re the refund on my dryer telling me how much is being refunded, minus the £2 smething i owned them , cant believe they have chased me for that  ::)

Izzie

At least the bank is sorted now Suz  :-*

*Nat*

Bloody banks  ::)

What actually happened to Allisons husband  ???  🙁

Yup card is cancelled so now cant use my business account till i get new card – 5-7 days  ::) honestly it not the money so much as the bloody inconvinience!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime