Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Beau’s Missing

Home Archive Forums General Category General Discussion Beau’s Missing

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 111 total)
  • Author

Terry, it says on her profile that her MSN is if that helps

had to take off the email addy due to this being a public forum  :)- Izzie

GSPmad

yep, have just done it – said in personal invite that beau is missing so hopefully it will reach her.

kizkiznobite

thanks terry…
    hannah…is your mum and nan out with ben?…..tell them to make him bark

Izzie

Kerry is out with her parents, her dad is whistling like mad, her mum has gone to get food, clothes, etc for scenting.

Still no sign of him as yet though

Izzie

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=12865.msg247376#msg247376 date=1225122875]
    thanks terry…
    hannah…is your mum and nan out with ben?…..tell them to make him bark
    [/quote]

Just text Kerry to say that!  🙂

Fingers and toes crossed here, sorry zzie, didn’t even think about the email address, glad you caught it quick!  Will remember to PM in future  🙂

kizkiznobite

they need to let him mark obvious posts and gates etc as well getting him barking….

.dodger.

can’t believe i missed this! hugs to you and your mum, Hannah :-*

i’ve been through this with luci quite a few times so i know what you are going through. When Luci ran off my mam went looking for her while i sat with benji making him bark and howl. She found me and benji about 2 hours later so i would definatley recommend taking Ben out to help :yes: fingers are crossed here :-*

My mum had to go back to work ubt am going to look for him with her after and will take ben and TRY to make him  bark and whatnot…He is a couch potato literally he pretends to not understand you commands its like…ME:Sit …BEN: Ermmm you want me to sit…ok i’ll just pretend you didn’t say anything…if you have food he will do anything..so taking food will be a good idea 🙂 He is a silly boy, if i didn’t have my hands fully with getting noel and beau sprinting off under the fence the lads had lifted up to send their dog in at night he wouldn’t have gone…Plus if my nan had told me how to turn off the electric fence maybe both me and beau wouldn’t have been electricuted.

travis

Only just found this,hope Beau is found soon,anyone know if Waggi has picked up her message

.dodger.

[quote author=Kerry_and_Beau link=topic=12865.msg247395#msg247395 date=1225124536]
    My mum had to go back to work ubt am going to look for him with her after and will take ben and TRY to make him  bark and whatnot…He is a couch potato literally he pretends to not understand you commands its like…ME:Sit …BEN: Ermmm you want me to sit…ok i’ll just pretend you didn’t say anything…if you have food he will do anything..so taking food will be a good idea 🙂 He is a silly boy, if i didn’t have my hands fully with getting noel and beau sprinting off under the fence the lads had lifted up to send their dog in at night he wouldn’t have gone…Plus if my nan had told me how to turn off the electric fence maybe both me and beau wouldn’t have been electricuted.
    [/quote]
    even if ben wont bark beau will be able to smell him 😉 :-*

Thnx it might take him a wile he often goes past his own house once we let him out of the car after the walk…we park right out side of the house….their both rather silly..

Hannah x

kizkiznobite

thats just because he checking the street and knows nans house down the road…he knows his own house..honest  😉

kizkiznobite

also hanah…get ben to pee in the alley at the back and open the yard gate….

GSPmad

[quote author=travis link=topic=12865.msg247396#msg247396 date=1225124579]
    Only just found this,hope Beau is found soon,anyone know if Waggi has picked up her message
    [/quote]

yep, she has.  🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 111 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime