Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Beef Kidneys

Home Archive Forums Dogs Health Beef Kidneys

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    *Nick*

Got some beef kidneys from the butcher, good for Sadie?  Just mix them in raw, cut them up, cuisinart them? Cooked?

deebee

they go nicely with some steak gravy pastry, mmmm, steak n kidney pie . . .  drool.

Anonymous

Cass has pigs kidneys once a week, she wont eat it raw but likes it cooked or frozen.

honey loves raw kidney but not too much in one go  🙂

Diesel73

The boys hate kidney if they can identify it as such  ::) . Raw, cooked, froozen…. don’t matter, they not like it. Minced and mixed with beef, pig, turkey, chicken, tripe, veggies and rice……. They luuurve it  >:D .

GSPmad

[quote author=Diesel73 link=topic=12778.msg246673#msg246673 date=1224794345]
    The boys hate kidney if they can identify it as such  ::) . Raw, cooked, froozen…. don’t matter, they not like it. Minced and mixed with beef, pig, turkey, chicken, tripe, veggies and rice……. They luuurve it  >:D .
    [/quote]

you could try “open wide, the train is going to go into the tunnel….”  😀 or “if you are good boys and eat up that kidney you will get pudding” (mint choc ice cream with the choc bits taken out  >:D ;D ).

GSPmad

have never tried dorain with kidney – but he was quite happy with raw heart – loves liver – lungs are fine for dogs ( dog lights – that my grandfather got free from the butchers and ate  :vomit: 😀 ) – kidney should be same – in moderation.  ;D

moderation is a good word apart from when it is used in the same sentence as alcohol.  😀

Diesel73

[quote author=GSPmad link=topic=12778.msg246674#msg246674 date=1224795092]
    [quote author=Diesel73 link=topic=12778.msg246673#msg246673 date=1224794345]
    [/quote]

you could try “open wide, the train is going to go into the tunnel….”  😀 or “if you are good boys and eat up that kidney you will get pudding” (mint choc ice cream with the choc bits taken out  >:D ;D ).
    [/quote]
    OWWWW!  😮 WOMAN! You are mean  :tease:  😀 .
    Can’t put finger on it …….. but  :suspious: ……. think they ‘discovered’ deepfried udders thanks to monster in law too  ::) .

quote :

have never tried dorain with kidney – but he was quite happy with raw heart – loves liver – lungs are fine for dogs ( dog lights – that my grandfather got free from the butchers and ate    ) – kidney should be same – in moderation. 

Brain, they like brains, specially brainpaté  ::) .

GSPmad

[quote author=Diesel73 link=topic=12778.msg246677#msg246677 date=1224796387]
    Can’t put finger on it …….. but  :suspious: ……. think they ‘discovered’ deepfried udders thanks to monster in law too  ::) .
    [/quote]

discovered what?!  😮

[quote author=Diesel73 link=topic=12778.msg246677#msg246677 date=1224796387]
    Brain, they like brains, specially brainpaté  ::) .
    [/quote]

think that is what dorain has for brains….  😀 certainly what i have.  ;D

Izzy doesn’t like kidney, unless its chopped up and mixed in her dinner, then she doesn’t know!  ;D  We get lovely pork chops with the kidneys still on, and i always boil them for her, i cant stand them!!  :vomit:

Anonymous

My girls love them anyway you like to serve them the beardies look like they should be arrested under the DDA if they get them raw  :yes:

Anonymous

Loki will only eat kidney if I cook the outside of it…. I usually just seal it – rather than cook through…. He is the same with liver  ::)

Anonymous

me wants to see a little peke with a big ‘ol cow liver  >:D

GSPmad

what, a peke sledging?  😀

kizkiznobite

beef kidney + raw + ami = wthfayoa
    beef kidney + part cooked + ami = ok so i am sort of off the planet but i can still hear you but that means i may choose to listen or not

cubert?

yeah…yeah man…peace to the world yeah?  or i will bite your head off…..

test it..is all i can say  ;D

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime