Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Bev…. Holiday Advice

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs Bev…. Holiday Advice

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    .dodger.

I’m going away this Sunday with dodge, my mam and my grandparents. You obviously know of dodger’s history with my granda and I’m not worried in the slightest about them – they get on really well and although i would never leave them alone together i wouldn’t be sitting watching dodger’s every move. I am a little nervous about my Grandma though, i mentioned last time you came that sometimes he gets a little anxious of her but i normally fixed it with her playing with him ect. While i’m away should i carry on the sometimes you greet sometimes she ignores along with getting her to play and occasionally giving him his morning bones?? Could i get her to do some training (like sit, down, foot) in the lodge?

I’m planning on taking his…
    . clicker
    . snoozy mat
    . some first aid things
    . lead
    . collar
    . water dummie
    . brushes
    . and his baby

can you think of anything else important that i should take? ???

kizkiznobite

valerian…for both of you  😉  :-*

i always take a spare leash …a gunner slip is useful….

are you going in your car?

.dodger.

me and granda in my car, my mam and grandma in her car :yes:

will stock up on valerian, also have st JW 🙂

i will pack my slip lead too, we going to a remote lakeside lodge cabin so not going to need a lead much but better to be safe than sorry.

This is the place we are staying – we are in fin lodge. The main house was actually on grand designs the tv programme :yes: I already have my camera charged and packed ;D

http://www.cleveleymere.com/boutique_fin_lodge.php

kizkiznobite

it looks fantastic laura….have a great time  🙂

kizkiznobite

ps….

bug repellent…lots of it for both of you…piriton, garlic, citronella candles and/or torches and some topical bite stuff…keep an eye on his eye on his eye and flews and anus areas etc for midge bites….it a fishing lake….they will be out in swarms esp early morning and evening….

*Nat*

Looks fab Laura, hope you all have a great time  🙂

We’re off to St Austell in Cornwall in 4 weeks, camping!! Not taking Piper this time as I’ve not done camping before and want to try it out first  ;D Only going for four nights, looking foreward to it though. My mums having Piper  ;D

Val

Water bowl would be good  ;D Have a lovley time  :ok:

[quote author=.dodger. link=topic=14446.msg269540#msg269540 date=1246700331]

. clicker
    . snoozy mat
    . some first aid things
    . lead
    . collar
    . water dummie
    . brushes
    . and his baby

[/quote]

*Lassie*

[quote author=Val link=topic=14446.msg269552#msg269552 date=1246704707]
    Water bowl would be good  ;D Have a lovley time  :ok:

[quote author=.dodger. link=topic=14446.msg269540#msg269540 date=1246700331]

. clicker
    . snoozy mat
    . some first aid things
    . lead
    . collar
    . water dummie
    . brushes
    . and his baby

[/quote]
    [/quote]
    Was going to say that and food :yes:

.dodger.

😀 😀 yes can’t forget either of those[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=14446.msg269547#msg269547 date=1246702298]
    ps….

bug repellent…lots of it for both of you…piriton, garlic, citronella candles and/or torches and some topical bite stuff…keep an eye on his eye on his eye and flews and anus areas etc for midge bites….it a fishing lake….they will be out in swarms esp early morning and evening….
    [/quote]

will make some more of Val’s potion before i leave and i have alredy packed plenty of piriton for myself 😀 Dodger gets chopped garlic in his dinner so will make sure i remember that too :yes:

i’m so excited ;D ;D plus we get our very own private boat!!!! Dodger is going to love it!!! ;D

Misty23

Hope you all have a fantastic time,  ;D

Val

Roll him on his back put your hand over his lipstick and spray all his underside well

[quote author=.dodger. link=topic=14446.msg269570#msg269570 date=1246714557]
    😀 😀 yes can’t forget either of those[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=14446.msg269547#msg269547 date=1246702298]
    ps….

[/quote]

will make some more of Val’s potion before i leave and i have alredy packed plenty of piriton for myself 😀 Dodger gets chopped garlic in his dinner so will make sure i remember that too :yes:

i’m so excited ;D ;D plus we get our very own private boat!!!! Dodger is going to love it!!! ;D
    [/quote]

look gorgeous hun and not too far from me…so defo lots of vals spray bugs are a huge nightmare at mo especially horse flies, millions of them!

Have a great time xx

kizkiznobite

bit worried…had a text from laura yesterday …dodger in a high anxiety state…have replied but not heard back so if laura contacts anyone else let me know…put my mind at ease….
    suspect lado is out of his comfort zone and he over exposed ….

:-\ thats a worry – hope he goes ok  :-\

Izzie

oh no- hope she gets back to you  🙁

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime