Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Bev

Viewing 13 posts - 46 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    kizkiznobite

[quote author=Mudgie link=topic=12082.msg232523#msg232523 date=1217022613]
    she will have been drinking loads of brandy, smoking too many cigarettes, eating too much cheese whilst covered in a layer of white fluff and dog slob – hope she has enjoyed just indulging her own dogs instead of worrying about everyone elses  :-*
    [/quote]

you know me well mudgie  ;D

xtine

Welcome back Bev.. you’ve been greatly missed on here  ;D  Hope SamToo is going to be ok  :-*

Anonymous

I’m not going anywhere OK.
    Have had a bad week it always happens when Bev is away typical really, I too miss her cos I can bounce off her the good and the bad. Plus it was the week Mel should of had her babies  :'(
    Have felt like I was lost in a mountain of senseless posts every topic I ran through was littered with them, the more the week went by the worse the posts were getting, but I had to work through them as in among the rubbish there were questions that needed answers.

Then we found ourselves and our posts making up another site that had me trawling though the members list which is longgggggggg just incase I had let someone in that should not be allowed thank goodness Colin got that site shut.

So folks you ain’t got rid of me yet  ;D but I will ask that winky smilies and short replies are kept for gossip thats what it’s for  😉  if you are going off topic start another we don’t care how many topics there are the more the merrier as long as gossip stays in gossip and topics stay on topic.
    That way we do not miss the important posts unless the board elf strikes and he’s been behaving lately.
    Right am off to research a pedigree for a member will be back later
    Val

[quote author=Val link=topic=12082.msg232741#msg232741 date=1217180302]
    I’m not going anywhere OK.
    Have had a bad week it always happens when Bev is away typical really, I too miss her cos I can bounce off her the good and the bad. Plus it was the week Mel should of had her babies  :'(
    Have felt like I was lost in a mountain of senseless posts every topic I ran through was littered with them, the more the week went by the worse the posts were getting, but I had to work through them as in among the rubbish there were questions that needed answers.

Then we found ourselves and our posts making up another site that had me trawling though the members list which is longgggggggg just incase I had let someone in that should not be allowed thank goodness Colin got that site shut.

So folks you ain’t got rid of me yet  ;D but I will ask that winky smilies and short replies are kept for gossip thats what it’s for  😉  if you are going off topic start another we don’t care how many topics there are the more the merrier as long as gossip stays in gossip and topics stay on topic.
    That way we do not miss the important posts unless the board elf strikes and he’s been behaving lately.
    Right am off to research a pedigree for a member will be back later
    Val

[/quote]

VAL!!!!!!!!!!!!! (((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))  :-*  :-*

I appreciate you just as much as I do Bev, told you tha, and as I said you not going anywhere  :-* and you didnt tell me that  about Mel  :'(  :'(
    And next time Bevs away you know where I am – you know I like a good moan about senless posts as much as the next person  😉  :-*  >:D

Anonymous

I went away and nobody missed me :'(

*Lassie*

[quote author=jaydex link=topic=12082.msg232964#msg232964 date=1217260736]
    [/quote]

I did 😉

Anonymous

So did i – i just don’t like to show my emotions in public. lol  ;D

*Nat*

Lol Sue  😀 I did but then again we’ve been in contact off the board so…………  ;D

[/quote]

But Sue you not on here everyday? Im sorry thats just my excuse I didnt notice  :-[ am glad your back though!  ;D

Anonymous

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=12082.msg233008#msg233008 date=1217271846]
    [/quote]

But Sue you not on here everyday? Im sorry thats just my excuse I didnt notice  :-[ am glad your back though!  ;D
    [/quote]

PMSL  Thanks guys 😀 😀

I am on here everyday I just dont talk as much as you 😛 😀 😀 😀 :-*

[quote author=jaydex link=topic=12082.msg233013#msg233013 date=1217272203]I am on here everyday I just dont talk as much as you 😛 😀 😀 😀 :-*[/quote]

Ohhhhhh Ouch!!  😀  😀  😉

kizkiznobite

and why oh why would a guest be printing this  :whatever: :alien: :sick: :confused: ;D

*Nat*

:what: Well could be worse, they could be printing the gossip one about your blistered boobs  ;D

Viewing 13 posts - 46 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime