Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Big Brother

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip Big Brother

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 506 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Isn’t it funny how our perception of them changes the longer they’re in there?  My ideas about them now are so different to the end of the first week. 
    There are actually very few that I like now.  Lots are entertaining but I really wouldn’t want to know them.  :-\

Quite agree Rough – I still find Kat very funny and at the moment she appears genuine, and I like Stu if only for the facthes winding Sylvia up a treat  😀

GSPmad

i probably sound like a pompous ass – but i think the sort of people who go on big brother are not the sort of people that i would get on with at all, and i usually end up liking few to none of them.  😀

Anonymous

I like eccentric people.  I surround myself with eccentric people by choice. 😉 
    But I like NICE eccentric people, not nasty, two faced ones!  ;D

GSPmad

well this is the thing – ‘normal’ people bore me. ‘very nice’ does my head in.  ::) i like people with a personality – unusual – amusing – but i like straightforward – can’t cope with say one thing mean another, it is beyond my comprehension – and trustworthy – and hard working. can’t be doing with ‘something for nothing’ people either. and the other thing i can’t bear is stupidity – we all make mistakes – i make plenty – but the people where you explain something 10 times and they still haven’t got a clue make me want to bash my head off a wall – and it’s not their fault they’re stupid but it still drives me mad.  😀

call me an opinionated old toad if you wish.  ;D

Anonymous

Shall we include people who are only interested in self promotion rather than the common good and helping others on that list too?  😉

*Nat*

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=11650.msg226586#msg226586 date=1214395418]
    Quite agree Rough – I still find Kat very funny and at the moment she appears genuine, and I like Stu if only for the facthes winding Sylvia up a treat  😀
    [/quote]

Errr….yeah right Suz…..you love his hot bod really  😀  😉

Sylvia for eviction, had my vote  😛

I still like Kat, she does seem genuine – quite tricky working out what she’s saying all the time though  😀

GSPmad

[quote author=Rough link=topic=11650.msg226615#msg226615 date=1214402052]
    Shall we include people who are only interested in self promotion rather than the common good and helping others on that list too?  😉
    [/quote]

😀 >:D

xtine

OMG Stuarts body  😮  ;D

I like Kat too –  ha ha love her phrases  ;D she will be in for the long haul I reckon.. and Luke..

Mario is a kn*b  😀 but good value to watch for that reason…

And I agree Suz… Mikey shouting  >:D
    [quote author=GSPmad link=topic=11650.msg226614#msg226614 date=1214401948]
    well this is the thing – ‘normal’ people bore me. ‘very nice’ does my head in.  ::) i like people with a personality – unusual – amusing – but i like straightforward – can’t cope with say one thing mean another, it is beyond my comprehension – and trustworthy – and hard working. can’t be doing with ‘something for nothing’ people either. and the other thing i can’t bear is stupidity – we all make mistakes – i make plenty – but the people where you explain something 10 times and they still haven’t got a clue make me want to bash my head off a wall – and it’s not their fault they’re stupid but it still drives me mad.  😀

call me an opinionated old toad if you wish.  ;D
    [/quote]

am with you.. old toad  :-*

Oh god no Stus far to ‘pretty’ whats with the eyelashes they better than mine –  😮

Cant listen to Dale after whoever posted here about his every other word swearing – they right and it now annoys me big time  😀

My dad had me and my mum in hysterics last night – ever watch Creature Comforts? The animated animal thing – well he reckons Mario and Lisa sound JUST like something from one of those, you listen next time they chatting – is true and I cant take either of them seriously now  😀

They’re so boring Mario and Lisa, she spends half the day putting her makeup on then they life each other up and use each other as human weights..but hey, can live with it if I don’t have to see them at it is bed or snogging again…get a room!

xtine

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=11650.msg226704#msg226704 date=1214422921]
    Oh god no Stus far to ‘pretty’ whats with the eyelashes they better than mine –  😮

Cant listen to Dale after whoever posted here about his every other word swearing – they right and it now annoys me big time  😀

My dad had me and my mum in hysterics last night – ever watch Creature Comforts? The animated animal thing – well he reckons Mario and Lisa sound JUST like something from one of those, you listen next time they chatting – is true and I cant take either of them seriously now  😀
    [/quote]

PMSLOL –  they so do  😀

Angela – she wears far to much make up, shes so pretty then slaps that stuff on and she like a painted doll  :-\

Hahaha Christine you wait till you watch them tonight  ;D  😀

jcc

I can honestly say I’ve never watched any of the series :-\  My son watches it though & he said some of the people in it are not all there, if you know what I mean??! :-\

xtine

I think Mario would be an armadillo  😀

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 506 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime