Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Big Brother

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip Big Brother

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 506 total)
  • Author
    *Nat*

Oooh LOL shall watch it at 10.35  ;D

.dodger.

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=11650.msg233676#msg233676 date=1217574379]
    lol why Laura you not like him?  😀
    [/quote]
    not at all 😀 😀 thank god he’s gone! ;D

gunne be interesting with rex’s gf in. I don’t even know her name ::) i get sick of rex always calling her girlfriend i wish for once he’d just call her by her name ::)

Nicole I think, Rex’s face was a picture  😮  ;D

He knows somethings up with her, wonder if he’s worried  😀

he be worried if hes kicked out next friday and shes still there hahahaha  >:D  😀

he didn’t look happy at all and neither did stuart for that matter?!  ::)

wags

awwww i really felt for Stuart last night he so misses his little girl  :'(

Nichole really irritates me already “ohhhh im sooooo high maintance” – hahaha whats that all about – someone slap her and get her cleaning up spagette

I dont like Nicole already – whats with treating Rex like that – mind he is a bit OTT with slobbering all over her all the time – PUT HER DOWN!!  >:D

😀 they’re so cheesy or maybe its just single ole me thinks that  😀

wags

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=11650.msg234568#msg234568 date=1217878138]
    I dont like Nicole already – whats with treating Rex like that – mind he is a bit OTT with slobbering all over her all the time – PUT HER DOWN!!  >:D
    [/quote]

to be fair hes really missed her

I know – but I just feel hhes doing ti more because hes worried how hes been percieved by her on the tv – than because he loves/adores/whatever  :-\ its like hes trying to reassure himself that she still ‘loves’ him and with the reactions she gives I think hes got a right to be concerned!

they don’t seem to show any chemistry of being a couple she seems cold and blames him for everything  ::) i think he spends his life running around after her pandering to her every will and him going in there probably pee’d her off but now she’s getting her piece of the pie

xtine

thought I’d blow the cobwebs off this thread.. am just watching tonights show… Rex is a nightmare!!! I am almost hiding behind the sofa cringing watching him being so possessive and freakish with Nicole.. it’s horrendous  😮 he is going to seriously regret it all when he sees what an ar$£ he has been on the playbacks.. I almost feel sorry for the guy  :-\

Just talking about that yesterday wern’t we – is sad really, they are just a very strange pair. Gives me the creeps to watch them together.

*Nat*

OMG anyone watching tonights  😮 Darnell is an ar*ehole, what a bully  :boooo:  >:(

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 506 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime