Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Billy (isn’t) No Mates +Tallulah!

Home Archive Forums General Category Puppy talk Billy (isn’t) No Mates +Tallulah!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

We now have a pen for Billy in the old conservatory while it’s not too warm.

[img width=468 height=351]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j306/Valsetch/BillyNoMates27608HermioneTallulahb.jpg[/img]

Billy was 3 weeks old and 3lb when I weighed him on Wednesday.  Tallulah weighed 2lb when I brought her home at the beginning of May!

[img width=468 height=351]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j306/Valsetch/BillyNoMates27608HermioneTallulahc.jpg[/img]

Anonymous

Tallulah is looking more like a flue brush everytime I see her Billy (isn’t)no Mates looks like he’s starved  😉

Anonymous

Yeh but Val, no grooming, no stripping – s’wonderful! ;D

Anonymous

whoa – check out her knickers !! just them would keep me brushing constantly all week i think !!!!

*Lassie*

Wow he is big 😮
    Fantastic photos, Hermione Looks as gorgeous as ever, Tallulah is a little sweetheart.
    Billy is a perfect little dumpling  ;D
    I would sooo love another Rough 🙁

Anonymous

check out her knickers !! just them would keep me brushing constantly all week i think !!!!

D’ya know, apart from combing behind her ears, she hasn’t been brushed since before Billy was born (it would be different with a bigger litter) and she was only groomed before then when she went to be mated!  A good Rough coat is weather proof and easy maintenance! It does become a nightmare if either s*x is neutered though. :-[  Apart from that it’s only when they’re moulting that it can be a problem and for me, now a problem to lift them into the bath etc.  :-\

Awww they are all gorgeous – thats one huge puppy  ;D and Tallulah is beautiful but we need more pics of her cheeky face  :-*

*Lassie*

[quote author=Rough link=topic=11877.msg227131#msg227131 date=1214594370]
    check out her knickers !! just them would keep me brushing constantly all week i think !!!!

D’ya know, apart from combing behind her ears, she hasn’t been brushed since before Billy was born (it would be different with a bigger litter) and she was only groomed before then when she went to be mated!  A good Rough coat is weather proof and easy maintenance! It does become a nightmare if either s*x is neutered though. :-[  Apart from that it’s only when they’re moulting that it can be a problem and for me, now a problem to lift them into the bath etc.  :-\
    [/quote]

Willow has a habit of back combing the back of her ears ;D
    She is easy to groom apart from the fact she loves it. The main problem is twigs, grass, leaves etc
    Mother said she could pick up rubbish in her coat walking across a white sheet of paper.
    What I didn’t realise when I got her was how hard it is to get a Rough Collie wet to the skin 😮

Anonymous

Bet you have a tweek for a show  ;D

[quote author=Rough link=topic=11877.msg227124#msg227124 date=1214591952]
    Yeh but Val, no grooming, no stripping – s’wonderful! ;D
    [/quote]

GSPmad

excellent pic of all three.  :-* that is one seriously well fed contented puppy.  😀

Wow, he’s huge!  3 weeks has flown by!  :-*

.dodger.

can’t believe how big he is rough ;D love his white collar :-*

*Nat*

Wow he’s one big boy isn’t he  😮  :-*

kizkiznobite

what a lovely picture
    he a chubby pup  🙂
    tallulah is growing fast 🙂

xtine

lovely pics.. would like to see more of Tallulah  :-*

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime