Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Billy No Mates

Home Archive Forums General Category Puppy talk Billy No Mates

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 92 total)
  • Author

he has just got such a sweet face ;D ;D

hes like a huge Teddy bear  :-* beautiful he looks like a Rough Collie now  ;D gorgeous boy

GSPmad

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=11967.msg232331#msg232331 date=1216927547]
    hes like a huge Teddy bear  :-* beautiful he looks like a Rough Collie now  ;D gorgeous boy
    [/quote]

naah…long nosed hamster with a tail.  😀

*Lassie*

Little poppet :-* he is beautiful

Anonymous

any update on his new home?

Naaa Xtine.  Because they didn’t know that he would be available, they’ve signed a contract for a builder to do a BIG extension so they are going to me very cramped for the next 3+ months.  They’ve asked me to keep him until October because they want him but I don’t think that’s fair for Billy to get so established here and it could also make it more difficult to integrate him with the 3 year old male that is already there.  Not impossible but not as easy as an 8 week old pup joining the house.

The sily thing is I have 3 dog pups booked from my next litter – just none that are ready for a pup now!  :-\

*jody*

That is such a shame the poor wee man, such a beauty as well  :-*

Awww Rough that really is bad luck – and none of the ones waiting can possibly be ready for Billy?  :-*

awwww poor billy  🙁

.dodger.

awww i should soooo be banned from looking at him  🙁 :-* he is stunning rough and i’d have him in a second if i could – at least now i know where to come for a rough in the future lol 😀

Anonymous

at least now i know where to come for a rough in the future lol
    This was supposed to be my last litter after 25 years involvement with the breed but as I don’t have my last little girl ……… I might have to have one more litter!  ;D

and none of the ones waiting can possibly be ready for Billy?
    Nope.  One already has a puppy as I passed them on when I thought that Hermione wasn’t pregmant.  This family is having their BIG extension built.  Another family, whose parents have a 6 year old of mine, are getting married at the end of August and will be ready after that!

I have had an exquiry from a family the other side of the country who have just lost their oldie.  Could be promising.  I will speak to them next week.  I have a houseful at the moment!  🙂

.dodger.

[quote author=Rough link=topic=11967.msg232469#msg232469 date=1216996135]
    at least now i know where to come for a rough in the future lol
    This was supposed to be my last litter after 25 years involvement with the breed but as I don’t have my last little girl ……… I might have to have one more litter!  ;D
    [/quote]
    nooo lol you’ll have to have another litter in a couple of years so i can get myself a rough 😀

Hope everything works out with the people who are interested in him – fingers are crossed 😉

oh lets hope thats his home, little darling needs a wonderfully special home  🙂

*Lassie*

Dear God,
    Please let me win the lotto this week as there is a littlebig pup I would love to give a lovely home to. He’s called Billy No Mates which is wrong because he is so sweet everyone will love him :-*
    Lassie

Lassie  :-*

Rough will keep all fingers crossed  🙂

Anonymous

Well it looks like Billy will have a lovely home.  A couple who lost their rescued Collie on the day that Billy was born!  They also have an 8 year old spayed Sheltie bitch.  Children have left home and Grandchildren visit with strict house rule that children and dogs are separated unless supervised.  So lots of Brownie points and then ……….. the lady has been talking about learning to show so lovely home first and maybe a few shows as well – perfect!  😀
    They travel for 4 hours each way next Monday.  Fingers crossed.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 92 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime