Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Bossing another dog around?

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs Bossing another dog around?

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    xtine

that would be really good to do.. I’d imagine the other owner would be so embarrassed if you returned their dog to them without saying anything and Loki staying put like a good boy  :-*

kizkiznobite

he was funny…he followed the cued away…i handed back dog…woman walks off with dog on leash…loki was released…he did an ami…a few bounce bounce woof woof steps behind as the dog disappeared…just to say…nahnah.nah.nahnahhhh up yours…. 😀

Anonymous

oh believe me if you can pull it off you get the most smuggest mc smug feeling ever !!!!

i managed to do it with an annoying rat x bog brush a while ago – its fab !!!!!

not sure my lassoe skills would be up for a giant pony size thing tho !!!

Anonymous

That was good giving that dog back to that woman – I remeber you doing it  ;D

Incidentally – I’ve met them since then and the dog seems to have massively improved – but then Loki is about double the size he was back when the dog was bullying him  😀 They get on fine now.

Am not sure am explaining well – but I’ve definately messed up here….  I will try to put Loki into sit and wait – but am not sure he’ll listen as I think we’ve had an extinction on the cue, since the other dog kept coming back and Loki ‘had to sort it out’  :-[

will take slip lead for if we see them again… I just hope I haven’t toally blown Loki’s cue by handling it wrongly  🙁

kizkiznobite

you wont have..he a bright boy…repairs easily..take it back a criteria..re-enforce it in sussex with a session..he will be fine… :-*

Anonymous

will do – thanks  🙂  :-*

Honestly – you don’t get a break from training do you  😀 is continual  ;D

I had to sort his sit and down out again over the weekend – cos he does them – and very fast… but then he doesn’t stay still – he offers you behaviour after behaviour in the hope of getting the treat faster  😮

Is fine now tho – clearly I’d been asking for a few things in a row before giving treats out  😀

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime