Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

breeding… not geting stuck?? is she pregnant

Home Archive Forums General Category General Discussion breeding… not geting stuck?? is she pregnant

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    bullmastiff

iam trying to breed my 2 bullmastiffs. the female keeps moving when he gets it in so they are not geting stuck.. when he has fell off his penis is all the way out and there is a clear liquid coming out his penis for about 15mins after>? would it of worked

Anonymous

Hi,

‘getting stuck’ is called a ‘tie’ and mating without a ‘tie’ is called ‘slip mating’ and yes absolutely, definately 100% a bitch can get pregnant from this. 

without meaning to sound rude this is quite a basic thing to know when becoming a breeder, have you done much research ?  have you done any health tests to check the dogs are not carrying diseases that can harm the puppies ?  can you be sure you can find homes for every puppy in the litter that will keep them and love them forever (there are ALOT of bullmastiffs in rescue homes right how).  They are lucky the unlucky ones get put to sleep – can you really be sure your new puppy owners will never give them away or abuse them ?

it is a strain on your bitch to be pregnant and raise a litter, if you want a puppy yourself why not look at speying her now before she is too far gone / possibly not pregnant and finding a puppy in rescue who really needs a home.

Claire.

Anonymous

Oh dear, you really need someone  experienced to help you one to hold the bitch the other to help the dog, if she pulls away too much they could damage each other quite badly and it would probably put them both off doing it again! I take it they have both had health checks before you decided to breed them if not you shouldnt be doing it :nono:

Anonymous

Obv didnt like those replies has logged off….never to be seen again ??? ???

Pit bulls/bullmastiffs  another one from the P L’s me thinks :-\

Anonymous

bloody cheek – and after i was almost friendly too !!! shant bother next time  >:D >:D >:D

Anonymous

[quote author=piglet link=topic=13390.msg256858#msg256858 date=1231349303]
    bloody cheek – and after i was almost friendly too !!! shant bother next time  >:D >:D >:D
    [/quote]

PMSL 😀

Mudgie

[quote author=piglet link=topic=13390.msg256858#msg256858 date=1231349303]
    [/quote]

almost Claire  :yes:

*Nick*

[quote author=bullmastiff link=topic=13390.msg256849#msg256849 date=1231345816]
    iam trying to breed my 2 bullmastiffs. the female keeps moving when he gets it in so they are not geting stuck.. when he has fell off his penis is all the way out and there is a clear liquid coming out his penis for about 15mins after>? would it of worked
    [/quote]

You do know you can get pregnant from a toilet seat right?  So, just sit your bitch down on as many toilet seats as you can find and the deed will be done.  It really is that easy. And don’t worry about the puppies either, they’ll just fly out the door to perfect loving homes as well.

bullmastiff

i have bred her once before had 10 pups i opend the sacks, cut the cords, helped them out, bottle fed them all ect ect i know what iam doing…  they got stuck last time but this time they didnt… my question is if he was only in her for like 10 seconds would it of made her pregnant do you think enough sperm went in??  done the same thing twice now (pulled away)… i know his sperm went in but he lost alot after she pulled away as it was still coming out his penis for like 10-15 mins i know its the after sperm that helps the main sperm to get down…  but he may of needed it?

bullmastiff

oh when i even walk near the male he jumps off so cant hold them…

Anonymous

sorry but if you’ve done it before you shouldnt need to ask, did you health test before then?

Anonymous

Hi,

i’m being honest here ok – the bitch should be opening sacks, cord cutting, helping out, feeding …. if she didnt do this and now wont stand that tells me she really doesnt want to go through this again.

yes she could in theory be pregnant but seriously your bitch may already be briused and sore from him – this may be why she isnt standing for him.  its really tender and it would hurt your bitch ALOT and possibly bruise / damage her insides and make them sore. 

please dont let him mount her if she isnt happy to stand – worst case you could have your bitch (who i am sure you care about) permanently damaged.  i would wait however experienced.

Claire.

I completely agree!

bullmastiff

yes i agree 2 iam not doing it again with her now but she is still backing up to him and wont leave him alown she is a horny cow lol…  she did opne sacks at 1st but i felt like i needed to help as she was geting a bit rough and geting to close when biting the cord.. ect…

.dodger.

i’m sorry but you haven’t yet answered if you have had your dogs health checked? You shouldn’t even begin to think about breeding your two dogs until they are both health checked…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime