Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Breeding

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 163 total)
  • Author
    Samoyed

the pic is too small for image enhancing I’ll keep trying, lets hope millieann posts a pic for us 🙂

Piglet I’m nicking your image to wrk in it

from

Buffy

Anonymous

ok 🙂

no worries – its just a “blown up” version of the tiny image 🙂

millieann

Hi all
    I will try a bigger piccy. Here goes.

[Old attachment deleted by admin]

Anonymous

Ahhh Millieann, he’s gorgeous!!!!

Anonymous

and ….

even bigger 😉 

He is a really nice doggie 🙂

Claire.

[Old attachment deleted by admin]

Anonymous

scruptious

Anonymous

He looks well handsome
    Val

Anonymous

i think joe would want to cuddle him !!!!

he looks cuddly

3rd year vet

hi i would just like to say you have a lovley dog

jetsada

lovley Thaibangkaew dog
    http://www.chumsang.net

[attachment deleted by admin as they are more than 9 months old]

Anonymous

awww thats cute – is it boy or girl, does it have a name ?

linedancer

[quote author=Val link=topic=853.msg5573#msg5573 date=1115496450]
    Well Samoyed
    Having look at the mail it must be me as all the other replies are from listers with companion dogs.
    I was only voiceing an opinion based on observation as to what I read in this topic. I saw breeders being bitchy so i commented as such.

quote :

I think you just wanted to blaze red and blue ink, there are no BREEDERS that replied just one me I am the last BIG breeder last litter 71/2 years ago but knowledge of dogs and back room breeders far greater than yours.
    So in your opinion it’s a case of sod it she wants pups let her go for it, well I am very sorry my conscience will not allow this.
    If anyone on this list wanted to take up breeding and they asked I would put them in touch with the right people as is often done on this list, doG I may even show their new pup for them,  NOT can you put me in touch with a bitch owner so we can breed my pet dog doG help us we are talking GSD’s here, Not a safe breed but a big working dog that have health issues there are more than enough breeders she can buy a healthy pup off maybe even with her dogs lines in it.
    I note there was no mension of a breeder nor a knowledge of hip scores etc I also noted she wanted the bitch on her doorstep, True breeders will travel hundreds of miles for the right dog as in GSD’s they even imported fresh blood lines into the UK

As Tjhoe has said she nearly brought a GSD off a backyard breeder with no health checks WE including myself stuck our noses in and she has now got the lovely boy she has to share her live with.

I found your mail offensive both to me and my friends that try very hard to breed sound healthy dogs and will fight to try and put an end to backyard breeding, puppy farms,pet shops that sell dogs, so if you don’t agree that in our own ways we want the same thing feel free to mail me privately but without the blaze of red and blue
    Val
    Who is still deeply involved in multi breed rescue
    [/quote]What are you talking about not a safe breed it’s people like you that give G.S.D.’s a bad name.The dogs are not born badMost of us are  serious about our breed weather we hip score or not we pride our selves on temperment above all else and if only people will go to the serious breeders  and keep away from the back street breeders the breed it’s self would be in a better position.
      Nina Strange strco gsd’s

Anonymous
    quote :

Most of us are  serious about our breed weather we hip score or not

Doesn’t the GSD breed council have a Breeder’s Charter http://www.gsdbreedcouncil.co.uk/page.php?page_ID=2

That includes X raying all breeding dogs/bitches before they are bred from ?

quote :

I will only breed from scored stock within the criteria laid down for Class 1 and Class 2 in the Breed Council Survey or that which has foreign hip grades passed for breeding in its own country.

To limit stud services to a maximum of 60 per year per dog and not offer dogs at Stud until tested clear for Haemophilia ‘A’ . I will not accept bitches for mating that have not been hip-scored.

Surely they care for the breed ? So to breed from un x rayed or x ray after breeding isn’t really caring for the breed

Anonymous

I agree with Gill.

as with the other post – this is just my “companion dog” and “rescue worker” opinion.

Claire.

kittykatt

I do agree with Samoyed on this one… A breeder has to start somewhere to become a “seriuse” breeder.. some doing it for the quantity and other not.. but she might want to do it and no one here should be able to stop her. IMO off course as Opinions is aloud to be shared here right without getting head bitten off.

I am one of those that never would buy a GSD with a contract saying not aloud to breed on or must be spayd…  I cant stand those type of contracts, not saying I would breed at all, but I am brought up with inteacked bitches and males and want them like that.

Just my opinio,

Hey love your GSD, stunning. 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 163 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime