Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

CAMMMAAAAAWN VETTEL !!!!!!

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip CAMMMAAAAAWN VETTEL !!!!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Nat – u have to remember its Brazil.  I’m not saying its right but it was “their man” for the championship and he lost by barely anything.

honestly – in previous years the grandstands just empty if he goes out.

steve has been to the tracks and its alot to take in at sao paulo cultually, socially, historically … i dont think they mean to be rude, they are just very very passionate.  its not the safest place either i bet LH is on his way home by now.

claire

p.s. i know his father did the same (and many famous peoples family have done so) but i’m sorry i dont agree it doesnt matter what country you live in.  I would say most of Brazil (except for pockets of SP and one or two other places) is not even comparable to western countries like the UK.  not trying to be discriminating, just mho.  Not saying either family had any less commitment etc … just that the chances Lewis had from being here would have been more.  For a start the team LH races for are based here and so are many others (or in nearby countries).

Anonymous

[quote author=piglet link=topic=12933.msg248942#msg248942 date=1225659042]

steve has been to the tracks and its alot to take in at sao paulo cultually, socially, historically … i dont think they mean to be rude, they are just very very passionate.  [/quote]

so all the racial remarks on the internet were just cos they are passionate! I dont think so >:( they should be ashamed of themselves.

Good on LH’s dad at the end there too congratulating Massa on his win and saying what a fantastic guy his dad and family were, didnt hear any congrats from them though 🙁

Anonymous

Hi,

sorry – i only heard them boo’ing on the TV and thats what i thought you were referring to.

also – you have to remember that its edited for british tv, you dont see much of what really goes on 😉

steve says its really quite a stark place with slums right alongside the very well to do areas and they get given lists of “safe places” to go and warned about being out after dark etc …

Claire x

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime