Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

can dogs tell the time

Home Archive Forums General Category General Discussion can dogs tell the time

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    *Lassie*

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=13861.msg262728#msg262728 date=1236719938]
    Yup is Richard  ;D

Now on the time telling thing – Honey still knew it was tea time at half 4 even at my sisters..despite routine being shot to pieces!
    [/quote]

That will be her tummy rumbling ;D

Val

This is one of the reasons I always feed my dogs when we are on the road back from shows they know when it’s time for tea.
    When it was the beardies I used to get little giraffe necks in the mirror they knew not to get up so they used to stretch there necks up enough to say tea time Mum
    Mel just gives me the eyes
    Val

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=13861.msg262728#msg262728 date=1236719938]
    Yup is Richard  ;D

Now on the time telling thing – Honey still knew it was tea time at half 4 even at my sisters..despite routine being shot to pieces!
    [/quote]

in the morning i have 3 alarms and stan will get up and go into the lounge on the first one then on the third one he will come back into the bedroom and stick his nose in my face. and in the evening he knows that when i go into the kittchen after ive had dinner that it is his dinner time but its no set routine he gets dinner at different times

[quote author=Val link=topic=13861.msg262743#msg262743 date=1236722406]
    This is one of the reasons I always feed my dogs when we are on the road back from shows they know when it’s time for tea.
    When it was the beardies I used to get little giraffe necks in the mirror they knew not to get up so they used to stretch there necks up enough to say tea time Mum
    Mel just gives me the eyes
    Val

Yup is Richard  ;D

[/quote]
    [/quote]

Lol Val honey does the eye thing too – it drives my mum mad, she comes and sits in the doorway and stares at her – if my mum moves she just follows her glued to heel – often tripping her over  :embarrass:

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime