Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Can you believe this woman….

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs in the News Can you believe this woman….

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    GSPmad

http://www.dogworld.co.uk/News/40-whelped-in-van

I hope she gets banned by both breed club and Kennel Club….

leoti

I heard about this the other day it is terrible , i went on her website and she had a link to here so didnt mention it , incase she was on here

Anonymous

She says on one website that the bitch was due on the 30th Sept-which is not a week to go but 3 days !!! :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :boooo: :boooo: :boooo: :boooo: :boooo: :boooo:

Anonymous

erm… she left an 11yr old alone with the dog for 10mins

perhaps someone here could answer this ?

if she had got into trouble during the delivery, the vets at a show – would they have the nessesary equipment to perform a CS or do another appropriate intervention?  I know she had already had 3 litters but surely there is always a chance something could go wrong – a pup get stuck, labour shutdown because of stress /panic ?

i know this is a little bit “what if” i just wanted to clarify how likely she would have been to end up losing bitch and or pups just for a ticket (which i presume could have been got another day??) …..

I think they should take her RCC away but I dont think refusing to register the litter will help anyone as it will affect who will buy the pups and they aint exactly a “pet dog” (i mean ppl do keep them as pets but they do need a good understanding probably more than average etc…).

claire x

xtine

😮  :-X
    poor dog, poor pups  :'(

GSPmad

[quote author=piglet link=topic=12592.msg243475#msg243475 date=1222972095]
    erm… she left an 11yr old alone with the dog for 10mins

perhaps someone here could answer this ?

if she had got into trouble during the delivery, the vets at a show – would they have the nessesary equipment to perform a CS or do another appropriate intervention?  I know she had already had 3 litters but surely there is always a chance something could go wrong – a pup get stuck, labour shutdown because of stress /panic ?

i know this is a little bit “what if” i just wanted to clarify how likely she would have been to end up losing bitch and or pups just for a ticket (which i presume could have been got another day??) …..

I think they should take her RCC away but I dont think refusing to register the litter will help anyone as it will affect who will buy the pups and they aint exactly a “pet dog” (i mean ppl do keep them as pets but they do need a good understanding probably more than average etc…).

claire x
    [/quote]

what she actually did as i understand it was whelp the first pup, then left her 11 year old child in charge of 3yr old child and whelping bitch whilst she took her other bitch into postgraduate class….

the article states that the bitch finished whelping on the ferry… poor bloody dog….

she has posted in the comments under the article – and it would appear that she doesn’t seem to think she has done anything wrong. what earthly reason could she have for taking a heavily in whelp bitch hundreds of miles by car and ferry from banbury to belfast in order to go to a dog show? ….

am hoping and expecting it will be dealt with severely by the breed clubs and the kennel club….  p:-)

and my thoughts on one bitch having 4 litters in a breed that has about 8-10 pups a litter on the whole is a whole other matter…. i see too much of it in gsps in the brs….

customer of mine – one of her old dogs long gone now, had puppies in caravan on way home from a holiday – they all got names from where they were born  🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime