Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Canine First aid seminar

Home Archive Forums Calendar Events Canine First aid seminar

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    joker

Hi everyone!
    I am holding a day of seminars near Heathrow airport on sunday 26th Feb 2012,
    A.M Conformation and movement
    P.M Hands on assessment
    (These 2 events will appeal mainly to the show people but everyone is welcome to attend!)
    P.M we have a fabulous First aid seminar presented by Lucy Ashby BVmed. MRCVS, this is a not to be missed seminar covering many things that you may have the misfortune to encounter with your dogs, subjects will include, Cuts, Burns. Fits, Injuries, Stings, Broken bones, Poisoning, Shock, Dog attacks., Chemical poisoning, Heatstroke, RTA, Gastric torsion, Lameness, Skin problems, Resuscitation, Eye Ear and Tail injuries, plus many other things.
    This seminar will appeal to everyone that owns a dog, and could save you a fortune in vets bills and could ultimately save your dogs life!
    The cost for these seminars is £15 per part, 2 parts £25, 3 parts £35.
    Certificates will be awarded in all parts.
    Enquiries lynchurch@askja.co.uk

kizkiznobite

ok…and sounds good for pet owners,,,but,,,your addy? it not good…many members will see joker and bypass….with me?

joker

The seminar will be held at Barnhill community centre, Ayles rd, Hayes, Middx UB4 9HG, (10 mins from M4)
    Seminar starts at 9.30 am and ends at 5 pm.
    Any enquiries 0208 797 7707
    Regards
    Lyn

Val

I might have to have a word with her  :yes: it’s my short friend with the Apso’s she doesn’t post much but I agree  :agree: stupid name the day will be good though  😀
    Val

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=16285.msg283830#msg283830 date=1326474824]
    ok…and sounds good for pet owners,,,but,,,your addy? it not good…many members will see joker and bypass….with me?
    [/quote]

Izzie

Lynn, who is doing the conformation and movement senimar?

kizkiznobite

i fancy that one iz  🙂

Izzie

[quote author=kizkiznobite link=topic=16285.msg283836#msg283836 date=1326497954]
    i fancy that one iz  🙂
    [/quote]

I wanted to do it under Frank Kane, but he doesnt seem to be doing them anymore

joker

The seminar is being done by Christina Chapman, she is very good, easy to understand and brings dog skeletons with her so you can actually see what is going on under the coat!
    We wanted Frank Kane but to be honest the money he wanted was way out of our league, we couldnt have broke even, and he even put a limit on numbers which to be fair was extremely low,  which again meant we could never make our costs.
    And the name? Joker? nothing wrong with that! im afraid the worlds too serious a place now not to be able to smile!

kizkiznobite

true…it was just a comment that a client made when i asked her why she hadnt joined the board  🙂

Izzie

I was going to come to this, but looks like I may be away for it  dogsitting in Somerset

joker

Im afraid the hand on assessment is completely sold out.
    Still a few places left for the conformation and movement and first aid seminar, but its filling pretty quick!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime