Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

canine massage

Home Archive Forums Dogs Health canine massage

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

hi
    does anybody know of anyone who does canine massage in the south of england or in the midlands?
    any info would be great.
    thanx
    🙂

*Lassie*

Could try these 😉

http://www.ttouchtteam.co.uk/

*Lassie*

thanx lassie

I like the look of the t-touch courses, bev are they any good val do you know? they not too far away from me either….

Anonymous

I use it alot when I am grooming Linda Tellington is a lovely lady I learn’t the art of TT under her many years ago, how well trained the people are in the UK I have no idea.
    Have used it on my own dogs when they have been hurt I am sure it saved Victoria having a GA when she got attacked.
    Also used it at the vets instead of a pre med as Beardies do better without pre meds if you want to borrow the book you are welcome, Linda is a horse lady thats where she first used TT then she moved on to other animals
    Val

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=12204.msg235799#msg235799 date=1218401240]
    I like the look of the t-touch courses, bev are they any good val do you know? they not too far away from me either….
    [/quote]

What books that Val – dont think I have one on the subject, will email the course people see what they say  ;D

Anonymous

Hi,

I have done ttouch in midlands with a very good lady – i’ll dig out her details, it was in Rugby but she does all over.

Claire x

Anonymous

here we go – I would reccommend Maria Johnson (based leics – travel UK)

13 Spa Lane
    Hinckley
    Leics. LE10 1JA Tel: 01455 457350
    Mobile:07946 421142

Sweetypye

http://www.ttouchtteam.co.uk/

The TTouch UK site is here.

http://www.caninetherapy.co.uk/index.htm

There is also Galen therapy

http://www.k9massage.co.uk/

Plus the above

TTouch books are good as are several others such as 4 paws 5 directions etc.

Gatting in Ttouch with your dog by LTJ is good and Sarah fisher ahs a new one out.

Anonymous

Linda has written books on TT

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=12204.msg235817#msg235817 date=1218404876]
    What books that Val – dont think I have one on the subject, will email the course people see what they say  ;D
    [/quote]

Thanks Val will see about buying a copy, am pretty certain I dont have one  ;D

And thanks SP and CLaire for the other info  :-*

i would love to do a T-Touch course ;D i have tried to find someone that does T-Touch down here but i dont think there is anyone

kerrie if you can get to me from isle of wight – easy – then you can come with me to one in reading if I go?  🙂

thanks for info. have been to  ttouch workshops and defo reccomend going to one as they r fantastic, i bought my dog along and the results were amazing! tilley farm in somerset offers practioner courses. TT is great but I was looking for an actual canine massage diploma course which i hav now found! going to contact a few places to see if i can go along an watch them in action!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime