Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

cant keep quiet no longer …..

Home Archive Forums General Category Gossip cant keep quiet no longer …..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

hi,

very soon, we are having a new guest at “chez piglet” . . .  :surprise:

izzie and suz .. i expect you will get to meet her when you come  :yes:

claire x

Izzie

:ok: :ok:

Looking forward to it!  ;D ;D

GSPmad

Ah… is this the guest you were talking about on Saturday?  🙂

Anonymous

it is indeeeeeed 🙂

her and her lovely naughty spots and curlyover tail will be arriving (all being well) wednesday afternoon !!!!

claire x

GSPmad

Aha… so it’s Wednesday for pictures then.  :yes:

Anonymous

yep …

think slightly taller, much fatter, bit spottier but essentially body like wills dog – curlyrightover tail like spitz breed, tri-head, wills ears and eyes, wider skull at the back than w + b have but essentially collie looking.

she is the girlie having the seizures  :'(

claire x

GSPmad

is she going to be on the slimfast plan then if she is fat?  🙂

Anonymous

hi,

i dunno what she’s being fed yet and i cant change it till she’s settled and i’m sure she’s not having seizures because abrupt diet change can bring them on apparently.

she’s got fat post-spey probably because feeding guidelines on most dogfood are way too high !  also she did live with children so i am not sure if she was getting extra’s 😉

she’s also got a bit of a skin problem.  looked a bit dry and scabby 2 patches about the size of golf ball near each other looked pink + healthy and asthough hair was growing back – i was wondering ringworm but could it be just a skin infection ?

Claire x

GSPmad

[quote author=piglet link=topic=12869.msg247455#msg247455 date=1225130930]
    i dunno what she’s being fed yet and i cant change it till she’s settled and i’m sure she’s not having seizures because abrupt diet change can bring them on apparently.
    [/quote]

can halve what she is on though.  ;D i am mean… shame i can’t manage the same rules on myself.  😀 i even dieted my flat mate’s gerbils once.  ;D ;D

[quote author=piglet link=topic=12869.msg247455#msg247455 date=1225130930]
    she’s also got a bit of a skin problem.  looked a bit dry and scabby 2 patches about the size of golf ball near each other looked pink + healthy and asthough hair was growing back – i was wondering ringworm but could it be just a skin infection ?
    [/quote]

looooads of things it could be – but if it was ringworm then hair probably wouldn’t be growing back..  :-\ might all be linked to diet.  😉

Anonymous

ok, yep could be – or all linked to seasons … or both !!

the patches are 2 patches close together but not overlapping, the skin inside them is pink / healthy looking but with yellowy scabs and a bit dry looking.  hair is re-growing as if she’s itched them patches, made them sore and now they’re actually recovering.

i cant think it could be ringworm because – if it wasnt treated i would expect it to be alot worse as it doesnt just “go away” and if it was treated i would have expected them to shave her side (its at side towards rear) and its not – its just the 2 roughly circular patches.  you can hardly see them to just glance at her – her coat is like wills thick and dense its only when you hold it back you really see them.  the owners didnt say anything when they handed her over. 

Claire x

doesnt sound like ringworm – i groomed a cocker had those bev said they were……dunno you have to ask her i cant remember  :embarrass:

Cant wait to meet her whats her name – Honey says she promises to be very nice to her  :yes:  :-*  :-*

GSPmad

could be injury, could be skin infection (staph rings), could be season, could be diet… yellowy scabs sounds like infection and pink skin with hair growing back sounds like healing.  🙂

Anonymous

good good 🙂

this is a bit embarassing actually but i’ve forgotten her name !  i *think* it is Sammy !

Claire x

lol Claire  😀  😀

Izzie

[quote author=piglet link=topic=12869.msg247504#msg247504 date=1225140633]
    good good 🙂

this is a bit embarassing actually but i’ve forgotten her name !  i *think* it is Sammy !

Claire x
    [/quote]

Sorry Claire, but  😀 😀 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 70 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime