Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Chaser or Chasee?

Home Archive Forums Dogs Dogs Chaser or Chasee?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    *Nick*

So do your dogs like to chase or be chased? 
    When Sadie meets another dog all she wants is for the other dog to chase her, apparently it’s the bestest thing ever!  The only time she’ll chase is to get the other dog running so she can wheel around and get them to chase her instead..she’s very crafty at it too  :yes:

uhmmmmmm………..i dont know – depends on whos shes running round with I guess!!

Mudgie

nacho isnt interested in playing with other dogs – will chase bunnies forever though  ;D

often would run away from bluebell and elsa but not so they would chase him but so they wouldnt get his football off him  ;D

Anonymous

william’s game is “chaseme” he’s definately a chasee … luckily NOW bonnie is a chaser lol !!!

Honey likes to chase other dogs when they chase tennis balls etc – dont ask me why think she gets caught up in the moment  ::)

*Nick*

Sadie even does it with the deer!  She’ll give chase and when she thinks she’s got their attention she turns and heads away from them,, run like the wind with this big stupid grin on her face..turning her head to make sure they aren’t catching up  ::)    I think she might be “special”  :embarrass:

:canadian: 😀 :laugh:

*Nick*

[quote author=SuzAndTheDiva link=topic=12981.msg249889#msg249889 date=1226010694]
    Honey likes to chase other dogs when they chase tennis balls etc – dont ask me why think she gets caught up in the moment  ::)
    [/quote]

That’s funny Suz, Sadie does the same thing. Other dogs owner will throw ball or stick and Sadie will run run run ….not for the ball or stick mind you….she just thinks the other dog wants to play chase !

like I said, she might be “special”  :crazy:

-Alison-

[quote author=*Nick* link=topic=12981.msg249898#msg249898 date=1226012439]
    Sadie even does it with the deer!  She’ll give chase and when she thinks she’s got their attention she turns and heads away from them,, run like the wind with this big stupid grin on her face..turning her head to make sure they aren’t catching up   ::)    I think she might be “special”  :embarrass:

:canadian: 😀 :laugh:
    [/quote]pmsl but she is Nick  :-* :-* :-*

The only one of mine who will really interact with other dogs is Merlin and he loves either, chasing or being chased depends which one of his little mates he is playing with at the time. Griffon just ignores any other dogs and very occasionally Holley will instigate a chase with her as the chaser but it doesnt last very long if she does, lol

kizkiznobite

ami wouldnt lower herself  :nono:

cubert likes to do both  :crazy:

falkor used to now he can’t poor lad  :hurt:

travis

Travis loves to be chased,Ruby doesn’t bother with such boring thing’s,she’s too busy sniffing out bunnies ;D

ROFLOL Nick- Sadie is very special  😉  :-* And yep Honey doesnt want the ball, if by some miracle she got there first is unlikely shed pick it up  -probably just stand and wait for the other dog  ::) Honey definately ‘special’  >:D  ;D

Izzie

Jess does both and barks at a high pitch, Trixie ummm she more of a chaser than chaseee. 

Anonymous

Loki likes to be chased….. although when he was younger he would chase too – but I think that’s just cos he was desperate for a game, whatever form  😀

These days his favourite thing is to have a tuggy toy and to keep possession of it whilst he is chased/ tackled etc. He is good at keeping hold of it – poor little Ernie a JRT x Patterdale sometimes tries to play this with Loki and loki just lifts the toy out of his reach and stands there  ::)  but he has hours of  fun playing this with his labrador friend, Millie.

If am really honest – Loki is more interested in sniffing than playing these days tho….

Sweetypye

My dogs like to  play chase in the garden and will hide behind the doors etc for the other to come out.

My bitch will often play chase me games when she is flirting.

My male would chase anything if he was allowed to, but he plays far too rough for most dogs so he is restricted to chasing similar dogs.

Diesel73

My boys live to chase virtualy e-ve-ry-thing >:D . With other dogs they’ll chase it away. With other ladiedogs they do enjoy to chase them IF the girl chases them after too.

The only thing that not aload amongst themselves is Diesel chasing Wodan.  :nono: Wodan does NOT like that since Diesel was about 4-5 months old.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime