Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

CHC … was good weekend :)

Home Archive Forums General Category General Discussion CHC … was good weekend :)

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    .dodger.

it sounds fab! i’ll definatly have to go to one in the future 🙂

Anonymous

hi,

oops sorry Lisa – we missed u aswell & mudgie (mudgie – you should definately treat you and Nacho to the break in perth, promise you’ll think its worth its weight in gold) :-* :-*

i’m glad you found the neem info izzie – thank you 🙂  i just kept thinking of suz and her neem cream all the time after Catherine mentioned it lol !!  

laura – yep you absolutely do 🙂 

claire x

p.s. still smiling . . . she said wills was happy 🙂 🙂 🙂  however, i know there was a time recently that he was very very unhappy and i think the de-stress has brought out all these little things i’ve been noticing that no-one can quite put their finger on.  

Anonymous

So pleased you enjoyed the course at least you have now heard from someone other than Bev and me about vaccines and diets etc
    I was sorry to miss it but it was just bad timing, I have heard Catherine talk before she’s made a study on what Bev and I have always know, was sorry not to meet up especially with sweet William
    Val

Anonymous

Who knew my lad Claire
    Nosy of Swanage

p.s. Val – we missed you, william missed you, and your Chester came up in convo

Anonymous

hi,

i cant remember her name but she knew of you, is scbcc and has a brown beardie among her gang, has show type beardies and breeds for show type – that should narrow it down right?  also i got the feeling she knew you were supposed to be coming too ?

claire x

Izzie

Claire do you mean Jane?? the lady who has helped out with Beardie rescue??

Or Mary??

Anonymous

Have pmed a name  :ok:

Anonymous

hi,

yep – Jane 🙂  i am useless with names !!  and Izzie’s right she did mention helping with beardie rescue too.

claire x

Sounds excellent will have to get out to one, hate living out here its an hour just to the M6 to start to get anywere  ::)

Anonymous

Only an hour  :ok: Down here we are the only county in the UK not to have a motorway but ssshhh we don’t want one  :ok: does mean a long drive to dog shows but look what I come home too I can cope  ;D

[quote author=Kerry_and_Beau link=topic=12681.msg245281#msg245281 date=1224058583]
    Sounds excellent will have to get out to one, hate living out here its an hour just to the M6 to start to get anywere  ::)
    [/quote]

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime