Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

Christmas

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    wags

this year i will mostly be snoozing it all away (hopefully)

kizkiznobite

doggy santa must be trying to get ahead  😀

got up this morning and ami was being a right pain…wowing and wowowing and going at the door… there was a huge black bin bag on doorstep… full of ribs, offal, bones, fattymeat, lites and linings and pig heads  ;D ;D

they have started their feasting today  🙂

fank you aunty J xxxx

*Lassie*

lites and linings

dare I ask what they are?

kizkiznobite

lol…lites are lungs and the under lung tissue…full of protein…a bit erm…smelly slimey…have to be well washed  ;D…make a nice sarnie when you come home drunk lol…often put in sausages and faggots …like commercial faggots…and haggis…etc

thats what they had today….boiled lites with cabbage and pasta 🙂 and some suet gunk that was in there…went mad for it  ;D

linings …are ermmm the stomach linings and other organ linings…the tissue that connects/surrounds organs to the body…also used as above…also yumyum

teenager….1 am …drunk…hungry…toast and the dogs offal sliced on top with brown sauce …forget curry and chips… ;D ;D yummy

*Lassie*

Remembered afterwards lites were lungs, parents fed them to our dogs when we were kids, lightly cooked smell  :vomit:
    Never heard of linings before, thats tripe isn’t it

kizkiznobite

tripe is the lining inside the stomach..what i mean is the otherside lol it like a placenta…sorry nearest description i can come up with…it sort of reddish marbled wet tissue with fats attached…

wags

ewwwwwwwwwww stop it

kizkiznobite

stop what? when did you last eat a sausage? lol

kizkiznobite

here you go …good free food for doggies if you can get it …and they love it  🙂

[img width=468 height=383]http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t15/bev_052/lites.jpg[/img]

lites…

linings ….granma called it maw…as in pigs maw or cows maw…

yumyum  ;D ;D

Gracie

er nice :-[
    on a more christmasy note  ;D great website http://www.portablenorthpole.tv santa sends a personal message and has a look to see if you are on the naughty or nice list, Ava was fascinated xx

mugatea
    Participant

I’m guessing not all butchers will have that stuff to sell, right? 

I’ve got kidney drying out in the oven just now and my house is smelling of urine!  yuk!

*Lassie*

Got up at stupid o’clock this morning and at 5.45am was in the middle of baking gingerbread and shortbread. Then went round Mum’s and made the sausage rolls and mince pies. Think I need some lunch now am starving.

wags

ages lol

(although thats not the awswer i was going to put  :-[)

– i finnished work early as in like 4 hours early – done my shopping and feel all giddy and silly – think i should walk the dogs in the rain

Diesel73

Christmaseve, diner with friends and kids at my place.
    Christmasday… My personal tradition (oven on, stuff food in, take food out, stuff down face, stuff food in oven, take food out, stuff down face, stuff food in oven, etc etc until we almost explode lol). Second Christmasday… Same process as the day befor but we bake a cake and decorate it with whatever is sweet, calloriebommed and yummie.
    On those days we do nooooothing, just hang out in pyama, stuffing ourselves shamelessly with everything non-healthy, watching movies or play games on the WII.

kizkiznobite

diesel….please please can i come next year…. 😀

mug….drying kidney? why??….

if you speak to butcher he will sort you out lites and linings…if he makes his own haggis and sausage it hit and miss…but at this time of year they need the space for birds etc….so dump it…he will let you have it for pennies….

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime