Shopping Cart
80% of profits donated to UK dog charities. Learn more >

christmas is coming

Home Archive Forums General Category General Discussion christmas is coming

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

it wont be long coming i have been looking at toys treats etc for my boy and this year i will buy two one for him and one for the rescue centre and i am asking every one who is lucky to share they home with a much loved dog please please buy two we have a pets at home here and near the door is a box for food toys treats etc pop a gift in on your way out and make a homeless dog or cat happy
    r

xtine

I’m sure the charities will need it more than ever this year  :yes:

melinda

Great idea, i’ve put together a little box of goodies to send to a rescue too.

My dogs get so much that I figure they can have a little less and share with needy dogs.  :yes:

Mudgie

Pandy and I are volunteering at our local rescue centre  ;D  a bit sad at times but they are so short of volunteers and even just walking doggies is a big help for them.

So as well as treats, toys etc if you can spare a couple of hours one night a week or at weekend the please consider this also. 

melinda

that’s great Mudgie.  I’ve just got a volunteer position with a dog rescue too, doing PR and marketing/fundraising for them, i’m really excited about getting started as i’ve written to a few rescues offering my services before this one came along.

I’m also hoping to go back to where I got Oscar from and taking some dogs out for walkies, as the poor things only get 2 x 15 minutes a day.  I figure I can spare a sat/sunday morning for them… though I will want to take all of them home  :'(

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogclub is a new kind of dog food business

We are a UK Government registered Community Interest Company
and donate 80% of profits to UK Dog charities

Join dogclub free and enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door

• Cancel or change your deliveries anytime
  • Save 10% on your first order
  • Save 10% on every recurring order
  • No membership fees – ever
  • Simply select “join dogclub” when you place your order

dogclub membership is free forever

• Enjoy easy repeat deliveries straight to your door
  • Cancel or change your deliveries anytime